©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid Orals contain ** ALCOHOL**

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
hey guys,

im sittin here late nite doin my nightly dosing with my oils and orals(twice daily) and right now im using a liquid oral Dbol and Proviron. ive also used T3 and GW1516 that was made the same way. Alot of underground labs use alcohol in their recipe. i like it better than the sweet candy flavored shit. i think because the burn i get after dosing, makes me think its workin.

Anyway....ill get to the point.
Some of us hav issues with addiction. i know i did yrs ago with alcohol.
so if u are a recovering alcoholic/addict....id stay away from liquid orals made this way. it can really trigger some bad shit and get u back into that hole.
Just thought about this now....but also one a.m. when the girl asked me if i drank the nite before or just then. she said i smelled like ive been drinking.

So again.....

IF U HAVE ADDICTION/ALCOHOLIC ISSUES....

STAY AWAY FROM LIQUID ORALS MADE WITH ALCOHOL.

just wanted to try n help anyone i can that may hav probs like i once did/do.

thnx for reading n god bless!!!!

LuKiFeR

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Nothin like a late night nip to lure u to sleep. Tell the girl u had Nyquil give her some so she goes to sleep and stops assuming.. Lol..

"um....honey....come here. u look sick. here..take this. its generic Nyquil(Proviron)."

1hr later...
"um...honey....GET OFF ME!!. my dingies sore..ive had enuff!"

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Its such a small amount, I wouldn't think it should matter.

i agree to an extent.
About 12 yrs ago...when i was 19-20...one of my best friends shot himself. it was the first person that was close to me to pass away. i took it extremely bad. all i did was sit at his tombstone and drink. a 30 pack and small bottle of jack.
long story short...i woke up one day with a loaded rifle between my legs. an hour later...i had an appt at a rehab facility the nxt day. i quickly learned that i had a problem with alcohol(and everything i did/do). they hammer into your brain that ANY type or amount of alcohol can trigger relapse. they even took a bottle of my rubbing alcohol i brought to wash my face n shit.
they say..no beer(etc), mouthwash with alcohol, and any other consumable that contains alcohol.
Me personally hav no issue with booze anymore. i havent drank(besides my orals..lol) in about a year.

i. just wanted to acknowledge it bc most dont know nor think about it.
:food-smiley-004:

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Oil steroids contain COOKING OIL. Use that man oil to stir fry some steak and rice noodles f.t.w..

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive helped alot of buddies thru rehab and addiction and ANY amount can trigger those sensors and kick you right back into it.....best to just leave it alone and not take the chance....great post lukifer

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
hey guys,

im sittin here late nite doin my nightly dosing with my oils and orals(twice daily) and right now im using a liquid oral Dbol and Proviron. ive also used T3 and GW1516 that was made the same way. Alot of underground labs use alcohol in their recipe. i like it better than the sweet candy flavored shit. i think because the burn i get after dosing, makes me think its workin.

so if u are a recovering alcoholic/addict....id stay away from liquid orals made this way. it can really trigger some bad shit and get u back into that hole.
Just thought about this now....but also one a.m. when the girl asked me if i drank the nite before or just then. she said i smelled like ive been drinking.

So again.....

LuKiFeR
That's lookin out for the fellow man right there. Yes they do contain alcohol, BUT, if you have a nice source they might make it for you without. :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hey guys,

So again.....

LuKiFeR

Another reason to just go with tabs.

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
How you been brother!!!!??!?
Awesome!!!!! Hope you all are doing well. I still love this board. It was kinda weird timing with the anasci newsletter and all. I felt bad after it came out. :(

Wooohoooo Olympia time!!!! Everyone excited? I use to get excited about the superbowl but it just can't beat this time of year. It's our lifestyle fellas!!! Football isn't our lifestyle...it's something fun to watch but we don't live it day in day out. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Take care all!!!