©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

OLYMPIA 2013- Sneak Peaks!!!!

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013
Size wise, Big Ramy is 2x as wide and big as anyone including Heath..though you can't see his conditioning.
Jay looks the most conditioned of all, but hes smaller then several. Kai and Branch are respectable for a fact. Word is Dexter looks phenomenal but is showing signs of agine. Supposedly Evan looks great, actually Evan trains at a gym I go to and to see him look smaller compared to Big Ramy is just scary because in real life he does not look human...

I took Jay for first..but if Ramy is conditioned, he is going to blow everyone away IMO. To each his own, the pics don't lie though.

Last edited:

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Anyone else find Branch just generally annoying to look at and listen to?

Yep! And the best part of generation iron is watching him get thrown on his ass! I won't spoil it and tell you how it happens but your gonna laugh your ass off when you see it :)

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
thanks for the pics bro. but IMO Ramy is not going to blow everyone away..
not even if he`ll be the most conditioned. and the reason is simple.. he`s at his first olympia... nobody would ever win the first time they compete in it.... anyway we`ll see :)

Last edited:

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Found;)

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG