©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feedback oncycle

Rumble1251

Mar 10, 2005
6 weeks in

I heard that HGH is a good PCT as it raises natural test levels with no issue on estrogen sides. SOme people do HGH after a cycle? My cycle looks like this. I am thinking of using HCG for 3 weeks in the middle of this cycle and 3 weeks at the end.

Sust 250 2x a week Week 1-12 /Nolva 10mg ed
Equipose 200 2 x a week 1-20
Fina 75mg EOD Week 13-20
Test Prop 75 mg ED Week 13-20
Winny 50mg ED Week 13-20

Current Stats

5'9"
227 lbs
16% bf

THis is my second cycle.

First cycle was just Test E 400mg and Deca 300 mgs per week

Starting Stats
221 Lbs
21% BF

Goal
====
9% BF

I know diet is KEY. Im working on it. But I train hard.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Looks too complicated to me. What is the interest in sustenon. Personally, I don't like sust and I don't recommend it. There is no reason to ever change from enanthate or cypionate if you are using long esters.

Rumble1251

Mar 10, 2005
Sustanon

Less Bloat Mix of long and short esters. Easy to get. THis is my first cycle with Sust. Im having no sides and Im getting good strength gains.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Rumble1251 said:
Less Bloat Mix of long and short esters. Easy to get. THis is my first cycle with Sust. Im having no sides and Im getting good strength gains.

The mixture of long and short esters are actually a negative not a positive. Sust needs to be injected EOD or at least every 3rd day to take advantage of those esters. Additionally, on a per mg basis sust is more expensive than cyp or enath.

The cycle isn't bad, but it is too complicated for only being number 2.

P

pincrusher

for a 2nd cycle you are using way to many products especially in the second half. it is also to long for a 2nd cycle. i would stop the eq at the week 11 mark and just run the prop/tren/winny for the cutting part.
i dont see a pct planned. do you have one in place? hgh is not a good option for pct. it needs to be run for long durations to see any benefit from it. you need to get your pct planned and have the products onhand well before you are ready to start it.

Rumble1251

Mar 10, 2005
agree

Yep the Sus is more expensive. I ve heard the short esters last 3-4 days. Ive read that 500mg per week is effective. Whats your experience with Fina?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Sleep disturbances, night sweats so bad I have to wake up and dry off with a towel 2 or 3 times a night and shortness of breath.

It depends on the person though. Some people have no side effects at all.

P

pincrusher

Rumble1251 said:
Yep the Sus is more expensive. I ve heard the short esters last 3-4 days. Ive read that 500mg per week is effective. Whats your experience with Fina?
for starters, i would not run fina with eq because both tend to increase red blood cell counts which could lead to a bout with high blood pressure.
the big issue with sust is that in order to maximize all the esters in the product from the start of the cycle, you need to use it every 3rd or eod. if you dont mind waiting for the rest of the esters to kick in you dont need to inject that often but then it becomes a very expensive product to use.
for your experience level i would recommend that you keep your cycles very simple till you have 5-6 under your belt. a big part of juicing is learning how each product you use reacts in your body. since everyone is different, all the advise in the world will not exactly pertain to your individual body. this is why cycles 1-4 should be no more than 10-12 weeks long and contain 1-3 products tops.