©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Human Grade?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Without googling it first, what's the definition of human grade?

I see the term thrown around often, but what EXACTLY does it mean? How often are we talking out of our asses? Lol.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
To me it is sold in a Pharmacy. A legitimate Licensed and Branded
Company. Now there are compounding Pharmicies also making HG products.
That is not far from Ugl though imo.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I believe the same as you guys. So when a source/sponsor says human grade, are they saying they are selling a product made in an actual pharmaceutical manufacturing facility (like they have a hookup to buy Watson in bulk) or that their facility is such and their product meets those standards?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah Rajjin and jim said it.. made by a usa pharmaceutical company under strict controlled requirements.. even if its from some other country and pharmaceutical branded it may not meet usa requirements ..

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I believe the same as you guys. So when a source/sponsor says human grade, are they saying they are selling a product made in an actual pharmaceutical manufacturing facility (like they have a hookup to buy Watson in bulk) or that their facility is such and their product meets those standards?

Not often do you see USA watson or any Usa Pharma on the black market. Its out there but Not usually advertised and ikts expensive.

Most Human grade you will see on the forums come from Overseas or Mexico. Not so much even from mexico anymore.

Another problem with HG is its Often counterfeit.
Been that way since I can remember.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
So, in your opinions, probably not worth paying extra for, especially if you have a known good source already?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I like Both Tripletotal.

A lot of things factor in when trying to decide.
#1 over anything I like real products that work. That could be UGl or HG.
Does not matter to me, and Im not set or stuck on one or the other.

A few of my all time favorites are HG- Omnadren, Sus redi-ject, Testoviron depot

a few of my favorite UGl are REAL tren Acetate, Boldenone, Nandrolone

each has there place and reputable suppliers. Just have to weed through and find what works for you my man.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I like Both Tripletotal.

A lot of things factor in when trying to decide.
#1 over anything I like real products that work. That could be UGl or HG.
Does not matter to me, and Im not set or stuck on one or the other.

A few of my all time favorites are HG- Omnadren, Sus redi-ject, Testoviron depot

a few of my favorite UGl are REAL tren Acetate, Boldenone, Nandrolone

each has there place and reputable suppliers. Just have to weed through and find what works for you my man.

I really used to like Jelfa as well

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
A lot of stuff sold as hg is counterfeit but not fake meaning there is the actual hormone in there someone is just being a copy cat. That being said I dont think its worth the money unless u know for a fact it is hg.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Human grade is GMP standards .
but also cld mean...higher dose...exact dose...sterile.

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
Galenika and Norma Hellas when they are real have always been two of my favorite or "human grade" real pharm, a lot of Ugs refer to there product as "human grade" gear also because of the old days when people used to buy a lot of "VET" grade as in for animals being the misconception that being from a VET or for animals was much of a difference or dirty so it's kind of stuck around as a sales gimmick for many UGS for the new guys.

Last edited:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Galenika and Norma Hellas when they are real have always been two of my favorite or "human grade" real pharm, a lot of Ugs refer to there product as "human grade" gear also because of the old days when people used to buy a lot of "VET" grade as in for animals being the misconception that being from a VET or for animals was much of a difference or dirty so it's kind of stuck around as a sales gimmick for many UGS for the new guys.

That's interesting! I haven't been around long enough... I did get some Denkall T400 that said it was for animals only. I think that was just so it could be sold more easily, though.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
It should be simple but it's not so simple. A wellness HRT clinic may have a compounding pharmacy that abides by FDA regulations but in their day-to-day operations who the hell knows. I always interpreted it this way:

Human Grade: Taxed, fit, and ready for human consumption (USDA, FDA, etc approved)

Veterinary or Animal Grade: Taxed, fit, and ready for animal consumption but not fit or approved for human consumption by regulatory agencies. This doesn't mean much though because if some people get sick or die from poisoned beef it's recalled and then likely nothing. On the other hand, if "Sparky" or "Butch" die from a company's injectable B12, heads roll, and you're on the news portrayed as the devil!

Underground Lab: Well, LOL, speaks for itself. Not taxed, determined to be fit, or ready for ANY consumption, buyer beware, at your own risk, probably illegal, all that. Not approved for use anywhere.

As some others said though, each has it's place for certain things. Unless you want to look for human grade trenbolone enanthate. :eek:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
It should be simple but it's not so simple. A wellness HRT clinic may have a compounding pharmacy that abides by FDA regulations but in their day-to-day operations who the hell knows. I always interpreted it this way:

Human Grade: Taxed, fit, and ready for human consumption (USDA, FDA, etc approved)

Veterinary or Animal Grade: Taxed, fit, and ready for animal consumption but not fit or approved for human consumption by regulatory agencies. This doesn't mean much though because if some people get sick or die from poisoned beef it's recalled and then likely nothing. On the other hand, if "Sparky" or "Butch" die from a company's injectable B12, heads roll, and you're on the news portrayed as the devil!

Underground Lab: Well, LOL, speaks for itself. Not taxed, determined to be fit, or ready for ANY consumption, buyer beware, at your own risk, probably illegal, all that. Not approved for use anywhere.

As some others said though, each has it's place for certain things. Unless you want to look for human grade trenbolone enanthate. :eek:

Very well explained! Should be a sticky

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus

I agree! I also look at it from another stand point like I previously stated. Many Ugs use it as a sells gimmick to lure in the new guys and it's also not to say that all Ug labs are created equal.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I agree! I also look at it from another stand point like I previously stated. Many Ugs use it as a sells gimmick to lure in the new guys and it's also not to say that all Ug labs are created equal.
I definitely see what you mean! It's a blurry line isn't it? One thing I do believe is that there is very little true human grade on the black market today and if so, would be very expensive. Additionally, other countries don't have the safety and control standards that some others do. My fiancee and I were talking the other day about this. In some cases, I could easily believe that a veterinary grade product could be just as sterile and potent as a human grade one. Like I was saying, drug companies can kill a person here or there, no big deal. But if those same companies killed someone's "Fluffy" or "Max", they'd take a HUGE hit. In other cases, some UGL's that actually want to be ahead of the others have excellent quality control - in other words, the market itself is their regulatory agency. There's a lot to say on it but simply put, it's all one big crapshoot. Companies can sell "pink slime" MSB to people and animals but sometimes I think until somebody's "Mr. Bojangles" or "Muffin" start dropping dead, it will stay on the market.

It's a dirty business and a lot about who you know. Newbs know nobody. We're even touchy about them asking. Maybe they just need to take their lumps like we all did - even though the thought of that is pretty gross.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I definitely see what you mean! It's a blurry line isn't it? One thing I do believe is that there is very little true human grade on the black market today and if so, would be very expensive. Additionally, other countries don't have the safety and control standards that some others do. My fiancee and I were talking the other day about this. In some cases, I could easily believe that a veterinary grade product could be just as sterile and potent as a human grade one. Like I was saying, drug companies can kill a person here or there, no big deal. But if those same companies killed someone's "Fluffy" or "Max", they'd take a HUGE hit. In other cases, some UGL's that actually want to be ahead of the others have excellent quality control - in other words, the market itself is their regulatory agency. There's a lot to say on it but simply put, it's all one big crapshoot. Companies can sell "pink slime" MSB to people and animals but sometimes I think until somebody's "Mr. Bojangles" or "Muffin" start dropping dead, it will stay on the market.

It's a dirty business and a lot about who you know. Newbs know nobody. We're even touchy about them asking. Maybe they just need to take their lumps like we all did - even though the thought of that is pretty gross.

Yup. Glad I'm no newb anymore. Like you said, though, some of us are even touchy about inquires as to who is good and not.

Not sure that encourages a good market. I know for a fact I've gotten bunk gear from a source that has good gear because I was nobody once and the source knew no one would listen if I spoke up. If I even knew to speak up.

Even now, with significant experience and knowledge, most of the time I get shot down if I question any source.

Paradigm shift needs to happen. The customer is the driver of this market, not the supplier.