©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle advice

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
Stats:
5'7" 185-190lbs around 8-10% bf

List count on how many cycles over the years I've taken. Been an on and off for 8 years. Currently an TRT user.

Currently running(take my last shot of 10 week cycle tomorrow)
400mg tren ent per week
250ng test cyp/ent per week.
1mg anastrozole per day

Next cycle for mass(15 weeks)
500mg deca per week
1000 mg of test e/cyp per week

Would their be a problem to start my mass cycle immediately after current cycle or do I take a few weeks off and just keep my TRT each week until start? My blood work was recently done about 2 weeks ago. Only abnormalities was a little higher RBC. Figure the tren would a factor to that. I am also considering adding EQ to mass cycle. Any suggestions when /dose?

Thanks

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Stats:
5'7" 185-190lbs around 8-10% bf

List count on how many cycles over the years I've taken. Been an on and off for 8 years. Currently an TRT user.

Currently running(take my last shot of 10 week cycle tomorrow)
400mg tren ent per week
250ng test cyp/ent per week.
1mg anastrozole per day

Next cycle for mass(15 weeks)
500mg deca per week
1000 mg of test e/cyp per week

Would their be a problem to start my mass cycle immediately after current cycle or do I take a few weeks off and just keep my TRT each week until start? My blood work was recently done about 2 weeks ago. Only abnormalities was a little higher RBC. Figure the tren would a factor to that. I am also considering adding EQ to mass cycle. Any suggestions when /dose?

Thanks

Your body will thank you if you go back to your trt dose for a couple months

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
IMO you don't have to stop in between But- I would not add EQ to the mix if high rbc is a concern. With the Deca and 1g of test, adding EQ would seriously make your RBC and BP go way up.

Another thing to watch for is the dosing of the Deca- you may suffer a bit from burnout from the Tren being such a strong compound. That dose of Deca you listed isn't weak but it may feel weak after running the Tren

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
IMO you don't have to stop in between But- I would not add EQ to the mix if high rbc is a concern. With the Deca and 1g of test, adding EQ would seriously make your RBC and BP go way up.

Another thing to watch for is the dosing of the Deca- you may suffer a bit from burnout from the Tren being such a strong compound. That dose of Deca you listed isn't weak but it may feel weak after running the Tren

I originally had EQ for this stack but because of what I was getting about thw RBC I heard EQ isn't good with that. If so, I'll also test out the dosage if deca and see the bodies reaction to it at 500mg dosage. If I do have to up, should I keep test at same dosage or add ?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
You're gonna find,it hard to gain if youre running those two cycles back to back. Gonna Need more deca like E said.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I originally had EQ for this stack but because of what I was getting about thw RBC I heard EQ isn't good with that. If so, I'll also test out the dosage if deca and see the bodies reaction to it at 500mg dosage. If I do have to up, should I keep test at same dosage or add ?

Personaly I would keep the test low and run an anti prolactin. All that test is going to aromatize heavily unless you run and AI.. And with the extra estrogen your going to run into complications when running a 19nor.

So either-

-Lower your test
-run an AI the whole time
-run and anti prolactin

Or do all three! Which is what I would do.

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
Personaly I would keep the test low and run an anti prolactin. All that test is going to aromatize heavily unless you run and AI.. And with the extra estrogen your going to run into complications when running a 19nor.

So either-

-Lower your test
-run an AI the whole time
-run and anti prolactin

Or do all three! Which is what I would do.

Il be running arimidex 1mg every day. Should I run 200mg more then my deca(wherever it may be if changes)?

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Maybe it's just me but everything pales in comparison after running tren. When I think about adding mass... Tren is the only compound I rely on. Deca is worthless to me now.. I'll take my dry gains

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Maybe it's just me but everything pales in comparison after running tren. When I think about adding mass... Tren is the only compound I rely on. Deca is worthless to me now.. I'll take my dry gains

Its hard to go back once you have tried tren! works so well for cutting and bulking both. I like my mast though when i am super lean

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005

I've only ever used tren for leaning stacks and never for mass stacks. Don't know why. Just never did.

bigboy312

Oct 1, 2013
USA
Bring your Deca to 200-300 mg per week cut your test to 500-750 per week
add some Masteron or EQ in place of Deca if you can. you going to need some Nolva or Dex for this cycle. that's lots of Test for your stats. You going to get lots of estro/progesterone sides from test and deca at that high dose.

Diet is 50% of the game keep it clean eat lots of Salmon

See the Grizzly bear so Huge just sits by the river and eats salmons all day long

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Bring your Deca to 200-300 mg per week cut your test to 500-750 per week
add some Masteron or EQ in place of Deca if you can. you going to need some Nolva or Dex for this cycle. that's lots of Test for your stats. You going to get lots of estro/progesterone sides from test and deca at that high dose.

Diet is 50% of the game keep it clean eat lots of Salmon

See the Grizzly bear so Huge just sits by the river and eats salmons all day long
What does 200-300 mgs of deca do besides give joint support? He has 8-10 percent body ratios estrogen won't be an issue if using an ai. Deca at high doses works amazingly for most. Throw the caber or bromo in low dose to prevent progesterone but with low estrogen, it shouldn't be an issue.