©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey ladies help me out! :)

Guns35

Feb 11, 2013
Hey so I have been giving my wife 25mg a week of sust for a bit more energy vigor and sex drive she has a real problem and it seems to have worked but she is worried because the other night she notice after sex that her clitoris was larger now it looks normal just like it got actually flooded with blood cells like it's supposed to. This never used to happen so I figured that she is more normal now but thought I would talk to the ladies here :) is there something else I can give her instead that won't affect cause any further clitoral enlargement?

She honestly looks normal still it isn't crazy just a tad bigger and it gets really inflamed durning sex can anyone ease my mind I read plenty of women do this so I just want to know if it's normal?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I'd probably experiment with test prop so I could pull the plug in a couple days if things went south.

turbotaone

Feb 16, 2013
My wife's clit gets enlarged from 10 mgs Anavar a day.....I've heard other women say the same thing when running a male hormone. It actually makes the clit more sensitive and makes for better sex. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Guns35

Feb 11, 2013
Ok just checking it looks normal to me still just a bit bigger mainly during sex and sex has been a lot better lately lol

I didn't figure it was a big deal seeing as how it didn't look like miniature penis like some of the women I have seen on test lol but I thought I would check for peace of mind thanks all you have been a big help and if there is any more useful bits of knowledge on the subject please tell me I need all the help from experienced user I can get

Guns35

Feb 11, 2013
One more question is 25mg a week going to cause any real problem with virilization?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
25 mg sus a week is like putting her on a hormone rollercoaster.. look at the pct calculator here and put in 25 once week and u see how hormone levels drop etc daily.. better to do 50mg primobolan e.. imo

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I had my wife on 25mg test e a week once for selfish reasons, to increase her libido. It did but at the same time she became noticeably more aggressive. I took her off. 130lb wife with "roid rage" is not pleasant to deal with.