©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Vs Tren

bigboy312

Oct 1, 2013
USA
God Created all beasts with Testosterone in their blood. the only difference is total free testosterone (Muscle Builder) in the beast's body is 100 times the Human Body. Mg for Mg if you can turn Test to Free test in human body then Tren has no place.

Unfortunately when we use test we only use 50-60 % of it. 10 % will turn into DHT and the rest estrogen. I believe test suspension is way stronger than Tren. I am saying this from personal experience the problem arises when it aromatizes so heavily.

Test Suspension hands down is the best strength and size builder. No ester and fast acting. Use Mast and Proviron to turn you test into free Test and stopping it from binding to SHBG. That's when you build pure muscle and strength.

Six muscle building of the 21s Century HGH, IGF (not the research garbage), Test, Tren, Masteron and T3.

In conclusion I am not saying Tren is better than test or test is better than tren. I believe in Test all my life and continue using test for the rest. I have seen lots of folks with kidney failures, enlarge hearts and other problems using tren over a short period of time.

If the gear makes you feel like shit then why use it. I use test and mast or Primo and I feel like a beast in the gym.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
You just have to keep in mind people respond different to different compounds even with test we don't all aromatize at the same rate. Body fat and nutrition play a role as well. P.s I really like the masteron along side my test but I like Tren too. It's important to find the sweet spot with the compounds you are using

Last edited:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I love test but seem to be at an impasse with my gains from it. Run mast and proviron, too, and an AI when needed.

Gains have slowed. I added a little tren and I'm back on track.

Do you think this could be done with more test instead?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I love test but seem to be at an impasse with my gains from it. Run mast and proviron, too, and an AI when needed.

Gains have slowed. I added a little tren and I'm back on track.

Do you think this could be done with more test instead?

How much Tren and how much test are you running? How much test were you running when your gains slowed?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
God created test-
God created man-
Man created Tren-
Tren created the bad ass mofucker... Thus Tren wins!

asp28

Banned
Sep 25, 2013
God Created all beasts with Testosterone in their blood. the only difference is total free testosterone (Muscle Builder) in the beast's body is 100 times the Human Body. Mg for Mg if you can turn Test to Free test in human body then Tren has no place.

Unfortunately when we use test we only use 50-60 % of it. 10 % will turn into DHT and the rest estrogen. I believe test suspension is way stronger than Tren. I am saying this from personal experience the problem arises when it aromatizes so heavily.

Test Suspension hands down is the best strength and size builder. No ester and fast acting. Use Mast and Proviron to turn you test into free Test and stopping it from binding to SHBG. That's when you build pure muscle and strength.

Six muscle building of the 21s Century HGH, IGF (not the research garbage), Test, Tren, Masteron and T3.

In conclusion I am not saying Tren is better than test or test is better than tren. I believe in Test all my life and continue using test for the rest. I have seen lots of folks with kidney failures, enlarge hearts and other problems using tren over a short period of time.

If the gear makes you feel like shit then why use it. I use test and mast or Primo and I feel like a beast in the gym.

As soon as you started steroids you got your enlarged heart. All roids will do it. I feel fine on tren. Woo hoo me!

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
How much Tren and how much test are you running? How much test were you running when your gains slowed?

Was running about 1250/week test (prop and e) plus 400 mast

Now running 800 test (mix of prop and e) plus 200 mast and 240 tren

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Agree the less Amortization more gains and positive benefits of the test.
Tren will destroy your system. Look what happened to Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Paul Dillet and Tom Prince, I just Spoke to long friend of mine Tom not too long ago he is only 170 LBS

TOM PRINCE UPDATE Alive & Well! MadMax6 gets the insde scoop!!

keep on taking that high dose of TrenBOOLIN

I do not think anyone is saying that it wouldn't? I think we all know that tren is one of the strongest compounds out there and that's why you shouldn't run it more than 6-8 weeks

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
only about 3% of circulating testosterone changes into estrogen. masteron is as 'unnatural' as tren. most of the injected testosterone is metabolized by the liver and then excreted.

bigboy312

Oct 1, 2013
USA
this statement is Dose dependent and everyone is different. Some of us prone to gyno more than others.

Masterone barely has any side effects at the dose given. Is not 19Nor and it works. Is anti Cancer and it was made for Human. Tren was made for Cows
to make them big in a short period of time and chopped their heads.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
this statement is Dose dependent and everyone is different. Some of us prone to gyno more than others.

Masterone barely has any side effects at the dose given. Is not 19Nor and it works. Is anti Cancer and it was made for Human. Tren was made for Cows
to make them big in a short period of time and chopped their heads.

No- Tren was not made for cows the same way EQ was not made for horses. It's simply that when a drug has no human medical application a pharma company will look to other markets to find a pool of customers.

You keep saying a lot of things that are simply inaccurate and very biased and if you haven't caught on a lot of the members here don't agree with you as well. Your very black and white statements you're making almost come off as disrespectful and arrogant. The sad thing is that your position is clearly flawed so to see you take such a strong stance when your information is incorrect comes off quite sophmorish.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
No the body can only change a very small percentage of testosterone into estrogen. That's not to say people don't get estrogen sides. Estrogen is much more potent mg per mg than testosterone. You said the body changes 100% of testosterone into estrogen or DHT

You have a point but medical steroids were tested at low doses. Bodybuilders take 10-100x more than the medical dose. There's nothing natural about 7000mg of testosterone per week. High concentrations of testosterone can activate the progesterone receptor.

Also tren is 19-nor but it cannot convert to estrogen and has been shown to have low binding to PGR

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
No- Tren was not made for cows the same way EQ was not made for horses. It's simply that when a drug has no human medical application a pharma company will look to other markets to find a pool of customers.

You keep saying a lot of things that are simply inaccurate and very biased and if you haven't caught on a lot of the members here don't agree with you as well. Your very black and white statements you're making almost come off as disrespectful and arrogant. The sad thing is that your position is clearly flawed so to see you take such a strong stance when your information is incorrect comes off quite sophmorish.

I try to stay off the boards as much as possible, but I have made anasci my "home" when I do want to catch up or just see what's new. I had to post this because someone with some knowledge actually posted an intelligent post that he didn't just guess on or read somewhere some 18 year old steroid expert wrote. Thank you Enigmatic for setting shit straight.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yep, definitely no black and white in this. I have used every one of the types of gear you guys are talking about and like them all. Using gear responsibly, no matter which one, is key.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I keep hearing people using high test getting all sorts of health problems. It's not just tren.