©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Life has been crazy...but I think it's over

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Haven't been around too much, but I got in over my head in a construction project where I think I netted fifty bucks for 5 weeks of time including weekends. However, we kept our quality high and the customer was happy.

Then about two weeks ago, my middle boys and some friends took too much cough medicine after sneaking out of my place while on a sleep over. So, after a night after the hospital it has been been counseling and discussions etc...the hole time trying to love him and yet keep him close.

Anyway, things have been stable for the last few days and I hope for a while. Which only means you will have to put up with the Hawk a bit more often LOL

Hawk

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Glad to see you back. I was just wondering the other day where you had been. Hope your son is ok and all is well brother.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea bro if u need anything pm me even if its just to talk I'm sure that invite will come from many of us
P

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Keep your head up hawk. You got a bunch of crazy mother Fockers here for you if you need

Haven't been around too much, but I got in over my head in a construction project where I think I netted fifty bucks for 5 weeks of time including weekends. However, we kept our quality high and the customer was happy.

Then about two weeks ago, my middle boys and some friends took too much cough medicine after sneaking out of my place while on a sleep over. So, after a night after the hospital it has been been counseling and discussions etc...the hole time trying to love him and yet keep him close.

Anyway, things have been stable for the last few days and I hope for a while. Which only means you will have to put up with the Hawk a bit more often LOL

Hawk

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Sounds like your handling it well. And that's really important. Hang in there.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Bout time u came around.. Glad you netted 50$ on that job ive gone 10k in debt on one after 5 months..lol.. Glad jr and his budds are ok..Hope mom got out her riding crop and wacka wacka his assa.. :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
CH I know really well those kind of life's scenarios.I understand.
Take time for taking care of your self as well . Don't turn your back on the iron
with preoccupation of lifes challenges . You must keep yourself healthy.
Good luck . Need anything holler. Thx , T...

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Damn hawk soory to hear about your son im glad hes ok brother....ive been in business for myself over 20 years and it sounds cliche but ou win some and you lose some im a firm believer in business karma what goes around comes around may of only made fifty on this one but because you did the job with honer and integrity theres a fifty thousand dollar one right around the corner brother keep your head up lot of people here care about ya and are praying for ya.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Thanks for your concern and kind words gents !

The stuff the boys took was called coresedin or some such crap. Two of the boys got their stomach's pumped while the other three (mine included) spent all night in the hospital under observation.
My middle one does have middle kid syndrome and struggles with his identity. However, he excels at at academics and athletics however, he could not play all year due to chemo. So, it has been rough on him. Now, we are trying to give him his freedom but need to keep an eye on him as he has snuck out a few times. We are making progress though and he know's he is loved anyway.

As far as my project, the guy who reffered me to the owner stopped in with him to see the transformation and was blown away. (not that I am awesome, but the place needed lot's of help). So, that was good since his loyalty is to the homeowner who is excited to rent this baby out for some good $$$.

As far as the gym goes, I did miss a few days as I worked late but, may have needed the rest as I am peaking for my first Pling meet. I am back in full force this week with my eyes on the prize baby!

Thanks again anasci,
Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey CH I had a feeling that was going to be the offending otc substance.
I had a rough go with one of mine and her boyfriend using that with some type of otc pills. They got the "recipe" off the net. They were staying knocked out for 14-18 hrs at a time til I caught on. They are now married and up and past all of that now.I'm very proud of them . Stay the course and guide as you are doing with firmness and love. They may get mad and say they hate you now
but later in life they will be glad you helped them. Good luck... T

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hey CH I had a feeling that was going to be the offending otc substance.
I had a rough go with one of mine and her boyfriend using that with some type of otc pills. They got the "recipe" off the net. They were staying knocked out for 14-18 hrs at a time til I caught on. They are now married and up and past all of that now.I'm very proud of them . Stay the course and guide as you are doing with firmness and love. They may get mad and say they hate you now
but later in life they will be glad you helped them. Good luck... T

Thanks brother, that means a lot,

Hawk

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Got my step-son that I have raised since he was 10. He is 18 this month. His dad died a few years back and he is kind of a mess. Weed, pain pills, his moms prescription pills, just anything he can get his hands on and hell bent for trouble. Trying to get him squared away. He failed his grade last year and now working on trying to get him to go get his GED and go in the military. Gotta have some college credits first though. The service won't take you know with just a GED.

It can always get worse. He is a good kid underneath it all and I feel like we are FINALLY starting to get through to him.

I can related to that kind of thing.

Then again when I was 17 I gave my parents a super hard time myself. Maybe this is my pay back??? lol

Anyway, glad things are on a better track for you!

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Got my step-son that I have raised since he was 10. He is 18 this month. His dad died a few years back and he is kind of a mess. Weed, pain pills, his moms prescription pills, just anything he can get his hands on and hell bent for trouble. Trying to get him squared away. He failed his grade last year and now working on trying to get him to go get his GED and go in the military. Gotta have some college credits first though. The service won't take you know with just a GED.

It can always get worse. He is a good kid underneath it all and I feel like we are FINALLY starting to get through to him.

I can related to that kind of thing.

Then again when I was 17 I gave my parents a super hard time myself. Maybe this is my pay back??? lol

Anyway, glad things are on a better track for you!

good luck for your step son.. i hope things get better for you brother.. have you ever try to take him to the gym with you? maybe it could be a good idea to get him into training.. many people saved their life when they got into bodybuilding. best wishes

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Yeah, most kids are good on the inside just too hurt or insecure to let it show.

And yes, my mom kicked me out at 17 as I was partying too hard and she could not take the stress...took me 5 years to get my act together.

Hawk

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
scared me at first hawk reading the post header.glad to hear your kid's doing better.had no idea he was going thru chemo or was even sick.altho i only "know you" thru a few forums i know you're def a good dude just from the way you've helped me and countless others in the past.wish there was some advice i could give since i've traveled down that road myself far too long but it seems you've got a handle on the situation and seem no stranger to the hard partying lifestyle.

your son is lucky to have a Dad that both cares AND has been down that road,enuff to know what he's going thru to offer him further guidance in his future travels.hang tight brother cause all things work out for the better when we strive to do the right thing.good luck...and with your son as well.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
scared me at first hawk reading the post header.glad to hear your kid's doing better.had no idea he was going thru chemo or was even sick.altho i only "know you" thru a few forums i know you're def a good dude just from the way you've helped me and countless others in the past.wish there was some advice i could give since i've traveled down that road myself far too long but it seems you've got a handle on the situation and seem no stranger to the hard partying lifestyle.

your son is lucky to have a Dad that both cares AND has been down that road,enuff to know what he's going thru to offer him further guidance in his future travels.hang tight brother cause all things work out for the better when we strive to do the right thing.good luck...and with your son as well.

Thanks rocco. We are still working with my boy who I caught joy riding in his girlfriends car last weekend while being just 14. needless to say he is grounded again and pissed about it. We keep reaffirming we love him and have his interests in mind.

It's gonna be a long haul but we are making small inroads each week so hopefully he will come around before making a mistake he can not live down.

Hawk