©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pajama party in court

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Who else could you think of that can go to court on Molestation charges on little kids and appear in their pajamas and get away with that? You would think that his lawyers or someone would get him an outfit to wear so that he can change in the limo. I just would think that pajamas would be the last thing you would want to show up in on molestation charges.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
why turn up in court in pagarmas, hes telling the court how weird he really is and thats not going to help his case.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I agree and the parents for letting their children be exposed to that sort of thing should be locked up as well ,If it where my kid I dont think I would be allowing him/her to be sleeping over at a 40 some odd year olds home.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
welsh-beast84 said:
why turn up in court in pagarmas, hes telling the court how weird he really is and thats not going to help his case.
Maybe he's not as stupid as everyone thinks.

Maybe he is preparing for an insanity defense in case things start looking bad in the trial.

Think about it, judge I'm crazy, who else would come to court in PJ's. Who knows, he may start doing weirder stuff, like taking his nose off and playing with it in court.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I really think he just believes he's above anything and anyone since that's the way he's been treated for years. I believe people are innocent until proven guilty. Regardless of what people think of Michael it's the parents responsibility for letting their children stay there AFTER the first incident years ago. If their was a cause for concern then.....they should have thought twice this time around.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Part of me really wants to believe he is innocent, but then he pulls this stupid crap and I think....skrew him if he can't act normal.

Rich people are called eccentric.....us...well we'd be locked up by now