©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winter blast

ripped358

May 3, 2013
First off I'm 5'4 240lbs bodyfat not sure
2000mg test a week
1000mg deca a week
1000mg eq a week
Weeks 1-4 50mg Anadrol a week to test potency of new ugl
Weeks 4-8 100mg Anadrol per week
No Orals for 8weeks
Then 50mg d-bol a day to test potency
Then- if strong and dosed correctly leave it there Or go to 100mg of
D-Bol a week for another 4weeks
Aromosin prob bet 10 and 20mg a day
I'm not asking to be judged ive did this research before except the deca I've never went above 600mg. A week

ripped358

May 3, 2013
Not as big as I used to be.
I was 20lbs lighter in the lower single digits.
I don't like being without abs showing.
I'm gonna do a clean bulk,
Right now I'm cruising on 250 test And 200 deca a week
Till bloodwork comes back good.
So prob 4 more weeks ill start

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Not as big as I used to be.
I was 20lbs lighter in the lower single digits.
I don't like being without abs showing.
I'm gonna do a clean bulk,
Right nie I'm cruising on 250 test And 200 deca a week
Till bloodwork comes back good.
So prob 4 more weeks ill start

You and i are the same height and you weigh almost 100lbs more than i do

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm almost a foot and a half taller than you and only weigh about 15 lbs more than you do. Do you have to turn sideways to fit though doorways? :)

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I gained 5 pounds this week from the drol,and everything feels light,I'm getting growing pains at night,haven't had that happen in many years..
I'm up to 245 at 5'4. Getting alot of compliments on how big I got T the gym,feels good.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I'm up to 250 now I look like a blowfish ,lol
I'm bloated but at the same time my pants are getting. Bigger on me.
This is alot of weight to walk around with at 5'4
I have 2 brands of drol one from iv which I'm using now which is working great at 150 before gym and then 25 mg 2 more times. Throughout the day.
I have Balkan pharmacy as well which everyone says is the best Anadrol out there .sp now its my third week I'm gonna switch brands abs see if it makes a diff.i don't know how much stronger it can be,lol
alot of people say you don't bloat on drol it just fills out the muscled and they said it must be dbol .
I know its not true i can tell the diff between the 2 substances
Dbol makes me feel euphoric all day long not just at the gym like anadrol and I can't do more than 50mg of dbol or the back pump would be debilitating .
Ill update in 2 weeks when I switched drol fir 2 weeks and see if ones stronger than the other

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I'm up to 250 now I look like a blowfish ,lol
I'm bloated but at the same time my pants are getting. Bigger on me.
This is alot of weight to walk around with at 5'4
I have 2 brands of drol one from iv which I'm using now which is working great at 150 before gym and then 25 mg 2 more times. Throughout the day.
I have Balkan pharmacy as well which everyone says is the best Anadrol out there .sp now its my third week I'm gonna switch brands abs see if it makes a diff.i don't know how much stronger it can be,lol
alot of people say you don't bloat on drol it just fills out the muscled and they said it must be dbol .
I know its not true i can tell the diff between the 2 substances
Dbol makes me feel euphoric all day long not just at the gym like anadrol and I can't do more than 50mg of dbol or the back pump would be debilitating .
Ill update in 2 weeks when I switched drol fir 2 weeks and see if ones stronger than the other

Good work apparently. Keep it up.
How bout some pics?

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I don't like taking up pictures in the off season ,
I'm too bloated
Ill post up new pics during the summer months
I guess I can keep the update here or I started a new thread comparing both drols on the steroid discussion section

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I don't like taking up pictures in the off season ,
I'm too bloated
Ill post up new pics during the summer months
I guess I can keep the update here or I started a new thread comparing both drols on the steroid discussion section

How much weight do you cut after the offseason?

ripped358

May 3, 2013
How much weight do you cut after the offseason?

About 30 pounds.usually get to around 220 but I used to be 5'6 before my major surgery ,so I lost 2 inches after the surgery.
So if I can get to 220 shredded ill be happy.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
Also since switching to Balkan pharmacy Anadrol from iv Anadrol the only thing I notice is a little more appetite loss and a little more nauseas ,so it might be a tad stronger.
It can also be I'm in the middle of week 3 when u started the Balkan pharm drol.
I'm gonna try to stay on it for 3 more weeks then switch to dbol since it makes me feel great besides the intense back pumps.
Ill either just use reg oral dbol or use part metatest part dbol but that will increase my test levels as well so not sure yet