©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Not sure if this is the right section but didn't see one designated for it. But opinion on Clen, do u think subQ injections are more effective than being taken orally?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would stick to oral. They used to mix it with yohimbe( I think they called it helios) for spot reduction, but even then the results were minimal. Clen works very well orally, so i would certainly take it that way.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I would stick to oral. They used to mix it with yohimbe( I think they called it helios) for spot reduction, but even then the results were minimal. Clen works very well orally, so i would certainly take it that way.

Yep... At least from all of the results I've seen with injectable clen, the results were marginal. I have not done it myself and there are no studies on it (DUH!) but clen has proven results orally.

However, using yohimbine HCl with clen (both orally) will have a synergistic effect.

There are a few threads on yohimbine discussing dosing if you do a search.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Thanks. I have tried both and wasn't sure. I know that something's degrade a bit in the stomach when injecting it u get the full effect. Wasn't sure if this applied much to Clen tho. I did notice my temp rise immediately upon injection tho

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah i would believe a subtle clen tabet compared to subq pin has benefits especially on how it works and disperses more evenly in the blood stream..i have never seen inj clen. Anyone have a picture and doesnt it sting?. Wow i learn somethin new everyday..lol..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Here us all you need to know.

It's an injectable form of clen and yohimbe.

borrowed from Basskiller

Helios is a Mesotherapy medication specifically designed for the body building community. Based on a system which was originally a medical technique devised in 1952 by Dr Michel Pistor.
Similar in effect to phosphatidylcholine solution but without the associated expense of this medication which is commonly used in plastic surgery. Helios unlike phosphatidylcholine requires a frequent injection protocol. Whereas the pharmaceutical grade phosphatidylcholine solution, can be injected at up to 2week intervals, helios due to it’s clenbuterol base should be injected at least every second day. This is not very suitable for most cosmetic surgery patients.

Also known as “fat melt” or “Non-Surgical Fat Dissolve,” Mesotherapy, offers the
patient an alternative to surgery. Mesotherapy is an injection therapy which can be injected into the mesoderm which is the layer off at under the skin. The medications that are used in Mesotherapy melt the fat beneath the skin and shrink the fat cells in the scarpa fascia layer - some times resulting in a temporary tough feel to the skin local to the injection site . The fat dissolves and, as occurs when fat is broken down during typical weight loss, is carried through the bloodstream and excreted by kidneys and bowel.

Mesotherapy involves injecting small amounts of medication immediately beneath the surface of the skin to break down the fat and cellulite and to improve circulation and lymphatic and venous drainage.

The mesotherapy drug HELIOS specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5mg/mL (yohimbine). Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system (androgenic), however they exert their effects through very distinct (but complementary) mechanisms.
Clenbuterol, is a potent beta-2 agonist, which directly and strongly stimulates lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does. Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist, which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body. The combined effect is to explode the fat cells and release the triglycerides into the blood stream for the body to dispose of naturally. Aerobic exercise will increase the removal of these triglycerides by increasing the portion of “good” cholesterol in the blood stream. It should be noted that exercise is not totally necessary but it will increase the rate of localized fat loss.

The combination of clenbuterol and yohimbine in helios has the added benefit of aiding overall fat loss – something that the more expensive phosphatidylcholine based products do not. The down side to this is, as stated above is the frequency of administration which is not at all suited to general cosmetic surgery practice.

Approximately 20-30 minutes post injection the patient may notice some redness, slight bruising, or experience a stinging sensation, but rarely are the treatments painful. These are natural inflammatory reactions to the emulsion and dispersion of fat, signifying the procedure is successful. Bruises are seldom. The fat tissue is broken down by the body through natural processes and then excreted.

Noticeable localized reductions in fat can be seen within 2 weeks even when the injection frequency is limited to every second day. Dramatic fat losses are possible with a daily 1 ml injection protocol or with doses greater than 1ml every second day. Doses as high as 5ml per day are commonly used in the body building community. However, this is not to be recommended due to the extreme clenbuterol related side effects that can occur at such doses.

Manual for HELIOS use.

Helios is developed by an idea from the legendary guru Dan Duchaine. Generic
Supplements is selling this extremely potent solution on the bodybuilding market. The ingredients (Clenbuterol and Yohimbine HCL) are forbidden in almost every country, as well as administration via injection. This is only allowed by a doctor or medical trained nurse. But this form of administration is also the best way for spot reduction.

The art of spot reduction.

When you begin a diet, you may notice that you lose fat very unevenly on your body. The areas you don't wish to concentrate your fat loss seem to be most responsive to the restriction of calories. On the other hand, the areas you desire to shed fat seem to be unaffected by the diet. In women, the may be shrinking, while the lower body remains as fat as it was. In men, even if the waist is getting smaller, the abs are not getting any more visible. Why put your body through a tough and often unhealthy diet if unwanted inches of fat remain? What we want is a specifically targeted fat loss, but we are told that spot reduction is impossible! Is this true?

Rather than an overall and even fat reduction, the weight loss will be more "spot specific". Poor belief is that we can not spot reduce fat. This is however a myth, because the human body does, but unfortunately it doesn't necessarily do it in the places we wish it to. What we have to do, is to redirect the fat destruction in areas we want to shrink rather than everywhere else. Please
realize that your abs are not covered by that much fat. Imagine if one could concentrate the fat loss exclusively in that particular area. It is the same thing for the women who could easily lose their lower body fat by strictly concentrating the fat reduction there.

Best sites for application as mentioned above are the triceps, "love handles", thighs, gluteus and the "saddle bags" or waist (basically any area that has fat aculation). These areas will vary from person to person, though the above listed are the most common. The fat that fails to disappear even through a strict diet is called "stubborn fat". Typically, so called stubborn fat is estrogenic by nature, however some people just have high numbers of A2 receptors. The A2 receptor is highly influenced by estrogen if you are a women, and if you have estrogenic fat patterns you most likely have large numbers of A2 receptors.

Yohimbine HCL

The reason why 'Yohimbine hcl' is included in Helios is that it binds to the A2 receptor and blocks Norepinephrine (and other A2 agonist including estrogen) from binding to, and antagonizing it (which inhibits the release of fatty acids). It thus allows for fatty acids to be "burned", hence the stubborn fat will be lost. These two ingredients, Yohimbine and Clenbuterol , 'speed up' the metabolism of the injected area and provoke a chemical reaction that change fat cells into fatty acids, which will slip through cell membranes and into the bloodstream to be burned. If you don't burn the freed fatty acids through a firm aerobic workout, your body will store them again in fatty deposits.

Side effects which may occur are loss of appetite, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, restlessness, irregular heart beat, nausea, excessive sweating, diarrhea and it is also possible to experience other complications due to the weight, or body fat percentage loss that results from its use.

Why do we spot reduce upside down naturally?

There are two main mediators of fat mobilization. One consists of the circulating hormones such as Norepinephrine. They stumble upon fat stores by chance, and will do little to spot reduce. By using oral Clen, we increase the circulation of those lipolytic factors, but we do not truly redirect spot reduction the way we wish to. The chances are, we accentuate the spot reduction in the wrong places. The second pathway is far more interesting. All our adipose stores are innervated by the nervous system a bit like our muscles are. In other words, our brain is directly related to each of our adipose depots. Through the nervous system, the brain can then send neurotransmitters in whatever depot it wishes. Those neurotransmitters (epinephrine and norepinephrine) happen to be the main direct lipolytic hormones. It means that potentially our brain possesses the ability to allow us to spot reduce at will, by sending fat loss mediators in very specific depots. The problem is we do not know how to redirect our brain efforts to help us spot reduce. This is why we spot reduce in the wrong areas: i.e. the places the brain local efforts are the most intense versus the places were it is the laziest.

So, if the brain does not wish to send enough fat loss hormones to the specific areas we want to get rid of, we can do it ourselves by locally injecting those hormones. This way, we can redirect lipolysis where we wish to. It is now possible to spot reduce at will! Whenever I say this, people will get over excited, believing that a single subcutaneous injection will immediately destroy all the fat present. This is not thecae as other anti-lipolytic forces are also at play to prevent that. But after a month of local injections plus a proper diet, you will clearly see that those formerly resistant areas are
not as hard to get rid of as before. Fat loss will be more evenly distributed, which will indirectly spare
muscle mass. In effect, with a classical diet, when you have lost most of your fat except that around
the waist, what do you do? Diet harder which translates into an intense muscle cannibalization and a
minimal eradication of the waist's fat. By using local injections, this classical suicidal period can be avoided.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
One more question concerning Clen. Has anyone else experienced a stuffy nose from it? My lymph node swole up like knots but after some time and a little ketotifen they went down but my nose still stuffs up at random. Didn't start until about the 2nd week of Clen