©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time Cycle advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok gone natural long enough and I'm coming to the dark side How's this for a first cycle. 12 weeks test cyp 300 mg twice a week 1 cc Monday morning 1 cc Thursday evening HCG 250 ui twice a week, after each test injection arimidex every other day while on cycle and two weeks after my last test inject I start pct of nolvadex and clomid.
I will probably have one vial of tren a (not a lot I know). I thought about adding one cc of the tren on wed for ten weeks. Good idea or bad? I know it's supposed to be like every day or every other day at least but Ill only have 1 vial and I don't want to blow up to big to fast and be noticeable
Also since test cyp is a slow release I was thinking of front loading. What is the recommended from loading dosage. I don't want to b wasting it or messing any thing up

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Taking tren on your first cycle is probably the worst thing you could possibly do. Just stick to a long estered test for your first cycle. You will be happy you did. And to front load you just do twice the amount of the steroid for the first week. So instead of doing 300mg twice a week do 600mg twice in just that first week. Then take the your normal dosages for the rest of the cycle.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Age and why the hcg right outa the gate? Its like tossing money out the window of a car. I think you may want to do more research.. How is your training and diet? Why the arimedex? Are u estro sensitive and how do you know you are?. How many years of setting a solid natural base and maxing out your genetics do you have? Thks ib..

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Waaaayyyyy too much for a first cycle. Stick to 500mgs a week test for your first run. You're complicating things and you will have absolutely no clue what will be causing any side effects of you do notice something bad. Injecting tren a once a week is ridiculous. Why not inject 25mg eod of you were experienced enough to use it, you would know this.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah I had the feeling it may b a bit much. That's why i asked. I've always been know to over do it in pretty much everything the reason for the HCG the whole time to is to keep the boys healthy. I figure the healthier they r the better I'd recover from the cycle. So I drop the tren save it for another time and what about the arimidex Test aromatizes so I figure i at least need to keep it on hand bc I'll probably need it. A friend told me that I'd need to take it while on cycle and from what I read about it, it seems he's right

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
You will get mixed opinions about running hcg. I don't think there is really a right or wrong way but if you choose to run the hcg I suggest running 200-250 iu 2 x ew with the Adex at .25 eod alongside. Hcg has a tendency to cause more aromatization so it would be a good addition and at that dose you will not crush your circulating estrogen levels