©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Superdrol

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
Wats up fellas I got sum superdrol I'm will run on my up an coming cycle I will start Saturday any fellas ran this yet?:action-smiley-030:

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
I heard to much will do that an I don't think it's a PH tho it's liquid an it seems to b a cutstack from wat others told me it's good advise bro thanks fellas for your input any more would b welcome

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So you got some superdrol oral suspension? Very similar to m1-T and make sure you keep on the liver aids. 20 mg wont do much so 20mg twice a day may.. Dbol less stress on the body believe it or not imo.

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
Yes sir homie that's it got sum liv-52 an milk thistle I love d-Bol just want to c how it is thanks bro so 40 a day sounds like a plan I'm going get labs done tomorrow I'm going to b4 after done to c how my liver numbers go thanks homie :headbang:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If this us your first run with it, I would start with 20mg a day pulse for another 10 on workout days. Split your doses on noworkout days. On workout days, do 10mg in the morning and 20mg preworkout. Preload your liv52 and milk thistle 2 weeks prior as it takes awhile to build up. Get taurine for back pumps, they are no joke. Cholesterol is just as important as liver protection. At this dose, sdrol will drop your hdl about 1 point a day. I would definitely consider red rice yeast, flush niacin, and co q10. DHEA can also help with lethargy. Good luck and listen very closely to your body.

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
Man thanks for the info homie much appreciated that's y I turn to others for knowledge it will only help me an others :welcome:

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
I have seen too many people with really screwed up blood work after running superdrol. I will never touch it because of this. Kills bloods way worse than Tren.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Wouldn't go above 30 a day. I ran it several times over the years. Works great. If you aren't getting results with 20 a day, your not eating or training enough...period. lethergy and back pumps are worst with superdrol than anything else i've ever done. By the way it never came in liquid form when it was legit and legal.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Bead it sounds like a plan brutha. Magnus filled In more great info and bigpoppie has sound advice. Today liquid is really popular in many orals and saves costs to the consumer u just have to know it's legit .
Keep us posted brutha. U could run a superdrol log , nothin super fancy just advancements or whatever.thks.. Ib

ripped358

May 3, 2013
If you look around there's an injectable superdrol
Now and also an inj Methyltrienolone and cheque
Drops.I'm dying to try it in that form,
Not to many sources carry it.oh yeah forgot to mention a few sources have inj tbol and many exotic blends which I haven't seen before recently.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
If you look around there's an injectable superdrol
Now and also an inj Methyltrienolone and cheque
Drops.I'm dying to try it in that form,
Not to many sources carry it.oh yeah forgot to mention a few sources have inj tbol and many exotic blends which I haven't seen before recently.

:wtf::sFi_slapface::sSig_yeahright: These are oral steroids that change as they enter the mouth, if its injectable then its simply not superdrol or cheque drops or whatever. i can get any of those compounds including cheque drops, they are liquid but not injectable......and anyone who takes methyltrienolone (which is oral tren if i remember correctly) is a damn idiot. That stuff is beyond horrible for your body.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Superdrol is a very potent oral AAS. Its not a 'PH' really at all.
Just like any strong oral,,dont stay on them too long.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I ran it 30/day and it made me lethargic. I managed for about 5-6 weeks I think. Next time only 20/day for me. It was a kickstart so test really hadn't kicked in yet. Could be a factor.
Don't see how IB can run it at 40/day - we all respond differently.
One thing I learned about SD is just how carb hungry it is. Really gotta feed it. It's a powerful compound.

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
Bead it sounds like a plan brutha. Magnus filled In more great info and bigpoppie has sound advice. Today liquid is really popular in many orals and saves costs to the consumer u just have to know it's legit .
Keep us posted brutha. U could run a superdrol log , nothin super fancy just advancements or whatever.thks.. Ib

I know it's legit brother I've been dealing with my man a while he's a freaking chemist I've ran his other orals with good success his oils are top notch also I love the TNE man she stinks so good an I'm starting this weekend bro I took Magnus advise an already started on the supp I was missing all I'm missing is sum caber an the milk man will b here soon an thanks to all the brothers opinion on this monster SD :action-smiley-033:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Sdrol is the strongest thing I have ever taken. I didn't last long on it. I wouldn't run it longer than 3 weeks. If I were to run it I would do 10mg week 1, 20mg week 2 and 30mg for week 3.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Sdrol is the strongest thing I have ever taken. I didn't last long on it. I wouldn't run it longer than 3 weeks. If I were to run it I would do 10mg week 1, 20mg week 2 and 30mg for week 3.

Strong as in sides? Or strong as in muscle building?