©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oil saturation limits ??

ok i got a question for you fellow chem nuts out there. What is the saturation limit of Test E in the commonly used oils?

I'm asking because in shopping around I'm seeing most Test E listed at 250mg/ml or less but every now and then I've seen some listed as high as 400mg/ml and thought that may be suspiciously high. I would think that if you could pack that much into it every lab in the world would cook it up in that high of concentration just for efficiency sake if nothing else.

I'm also looking at possibly getting some EQ and have the same question about it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm not a chem nut, but do have experience with high mg/ml testosterone. Generally, the high mg/ml test has much more post injection pain than regular testosterone. I am guessing it is probably from the BA content and/or some of the prop in the blended high mg/ml test. My advice is that if you've never used high mg/ml test before is to just stay with the 200-250mg/ml test oils, and eq in the 200mg/ml range and you should have no issues. Supertest 450 is a monster. Like a baseball bat hit in the ass the next day if your not used to it.

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
250 mg/ml is very common for test e and 200 mg/ml is very common for test c pharm grade. 300 mg/ml ugl is as high as I would go. Anything more causes a lot of pip for me

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I agree with these two. 300mg/ml is the highest I've gone without pain. There are some sadists out here that must love pain and use those super blends but I'm not one of them. I like being able to lift my arm 3 days after an injection.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Right now I am running Sustanon 300mg/ml @ 1ml a week for trt and it hurts pretty bad for a day or two.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Yes, higher concentrations are not for the weak of heart. Many find the need to cut concentrations like this with additional oil. On top of that, many of the testosterone I'm blend which contain prop, which is painful in itself. This is one of those cases where more isn't always better.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Let me say a few things-

I've used TestE at 400mg/ml and it did not hurt

I've used Sust at 300mg/ml and it was painful as hell

EQ will hold fine at over 450mg/ml

The oils used play a part in the solubility of the hormone.

The ester it's self is the more lipophilic of the two between the hormone and the ester, so usually the longer the ester chain the higher of a concentration can be achieved, not always though such as in the case of TestC vs TestE