©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fat Burn

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Gents,
Just wanted to share, because SO MANY have helped me here!!

Recently tried 'Synedrex' for fat burning etc

I have to say it's the BEST thing I've used.... About week in and there's a VERY noticeable change in body fat.... Def appetite suppression , but not crazy.....
IMHO works better than Clen.....and can't believe I'm saying that....for an over th counter to work so good

Just thought this might help someone out there....

Thanks for all your help!

May God Bless You!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
What are the ingredients bro?

Synedrex - One Dose Daily Thermogenic for Weight Loss, Focus and Energy

Has DMAA... nice. But I am not a fan of proprietary blend that don't list specific amounts of each ingredient. I like to know how much of each thing is going in my body.

I know I respond well to yohimbine HCl and this product has it, but at an unlisted amount. So how would I know how to add in addition to what is in synedrex?

IMO, nothing works as well as the old ECA + Y (yohimbine hcl) stack. Yes, clen is awesome, but prolonged use has negative side effects such as enlarged heart and it has a relatively long half life for a fat loss drug. Ephedrine HCl is short lived in the body and makes it easy to control. Side effects are minimal with ephedrine as well... Too bad I can't find anywhere to get it like I used to. I've seen it at a few places but the prices are OUTRAGEOUS.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
This thread is from 2013. If people want fatburning I would go with DNP. 2-400mg for 2 to 3 weeks but no higher as you will feel bad.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Many rave about DNP , so if ya never tried give it a shot . When I used to mod on like 12 forums used to get freebies thrown at me DNP tried many never did a thing . But I believe everyone is different and to each try his own thing . I still love Ephedrine HCL , clen /T3 every cycle includes HGH to me or just not worth doing . Like night and day . Everyone needs to find their own path . Don’t listen to me as I spent 30 bodybuilding finding what I need , so I really can’t disagree that DNP will burn fat cuz some guys dig it . Some can’t use pure ephedrine . Hell the original post 2013 I could mix the entire contents of the canister and feel nothing . My only advice is no matter what you find cycle on and OFF it . Your body thrives on adapting . Your training depends on your tricking your body .

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Many rave about DNP , so if ya never tried give it a shot . When I used to mod on like 12 forums used to get freebies thrown at me DNP tried many never did a thing . But I believe everyone is different and to each try his own thing . I still love Ephedrine HCL , clen /T3 every cycle includes HGH to me or just not worth doing . Like night and day . Everyone needs to find their own path . Don’t listen to me as I spent 30 bodybuilding finding what I need , so I really can’t disagree that DNP will burn fat cuz some guys dig it . Some can’t use pure ephedrine . Hell the original post 2013 I could mix the entire contents of the canister and feel nothing . My only advice is no matter what you find cycle on and OFF it . Your body thrives on adapting . Your training depends on your tricking your body .

I sure do miss pure ephedrine. So hard to get any more and when u do it typically an injectable.

I have yet to use dnp but have guided a few w it’s use. Guys and gals that I know love it and peel off a decent amount of fat is a short period.

I’ve just always been one to take it a bit slower and either dial down my diet or bump up my cardio for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You can still get ephedrine in the product BroncAid. Broncaid will have you speeding your ass off and losing weight as well.

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
You can still get ephedrine in the product BroncAid. Broncaid will have you speeding your ass off and losing weight as well.

Yah i do use broncaid or the Walgreens version as it is at least a hci version of ephedrine.

To be honest they don’t do anything for me so I hardly use them.
Maybe it’s the expectorant in it.

Plain old ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin did the job.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Gorilla Jack was the last place I saw selling ephedrine tabs. I just went and checked and it looks like they're done with it also............sucks

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Gorilla Jack was the last place I saw selling ephedrine tabs. I just went and checked and it looks like they're done with it also............sucks

Looks like they still sell 8mg ephedrine.
I hadn’t heard the name in a long time. I honestly forgot about them.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018

I’ve tried this, wasn’t that great. Did they change something with it? I’ve only tried 1 pill.