©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

time between clen cycles

tst400

Jul 14, 2013
phoenix
hey guys i recently ran a cycle of clen t3 and ephedrine, have done this before with liquid type clen and t3 ( zero success ). then cycle i recently ran was pharm grade and loved it, im curious as to how long i should space out the cycles. any help is appreciated as im eager to run again thanx

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
The common protocol you see is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Some will also run eca stack in between. Others will run clen 3 or 4 weeks using Benadryl to keep the receptors fresh. I actually perfer the later for summer months but it certainly isnt for everyone.

tst400

Jul 14, 2013
phoenix
I ran 4 weeks no sides in fact I felt great.. hot but great.so im ready to pick up another stack sweet. How exactly does benadryl work??

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Benadryl works like this.. The diphenhydramine down regulates beta receptors keeping the tolerance to clen from increasing. From what I have seen:
Benadry at 50-100mg ED on every third week of clen cycle
Iron, not sure if you tried Taurine throughout the clen cycle. 3-5g/day. Taurine calms exitatory nerve pathways and helps prevent the shakes, heart palpitations, and cramps.

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
Help

How do I post a pic under my post for Enigmatic707?.. Oh, I had drama at the gym today,, this lady sat in one of the machines I was using while I was on ham curl, the seated leg curl next to it. I was like I'm using it. Her husband says you're using both at the same time. I said, yup, go use the other one. He started yell, I'm yelling back. I don't know what you two are doing but I have a superset and you two aren't really working out. I posted and talked about them on FB!! LOL

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
How do I post a pic under my post for Enigmatic707?.. Oh, I had drama at the gym today,, this lady sat in one of the machines I was using while I was on ham curl, the seated leg curl next to it. I was like I'm using it. Her husband says you're using both at the same time. I said, yup, go use the other one. He started yell, I'm yelling back. I don't know what you two are doing but I have a superset and you two aren't really working out. I posted and talked about them on FB!! LOL

Haha...drama queen huh.. Just kidding