©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Breaks from GH?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Curious if any of you purposely take breaks from GH? If so, how often? And for how long?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think with gear and Gh it helps to Lower it way down or come off at times.
I think just like with any medicine or drug... you start to get immune to it to where it takes more and more.

In the old day I thoughts were different. I would say I am looking to go forward Only... Not hold steady or take steps backwards.
I think in the long haul though,... the guy that takes breaks and ususes it to FULL advantage, and not just uses it to use it does better.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I have not been taking Gh for long but I took my first break for about 5 weeks and this recent time it was 2 1/2 months. It was hard to do because I had plenty stocked up and was ready to go again. So I will see how the break has done for me.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
I go three on one off. I tend to get joint pain after awhile most I've done is 8iu in a day. Seems like month off does trick for me. Timing end of cycle into start of another. Then off so aas still kicking. Don't know why just way i have done it. Would like to hear others opp.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I like to run it for 9 months and then I take 3 months off 8-10 ius during cycle and 5 ius in between the 2 cycles and 3 months clean from everything

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I aggree with the possibility of blunting effects . More so with standard aas than Gh.Gh I think is best to have some intermittant non use but none for long periods . More so the older the person using. I noticed if i took short breaks from rips or a bit farther back seros I noticed no ill effects . Short I mrean under 3 months max. I took 1 yr off rips and was cool for about 6 months .
The next 6 months I noticed more "structural " injuries I.E. joint ,tendon, ligament tweaks. I firmly believe that too long off Gh at my age is not a good idea. I think even a week or 3 break a few times annually can be a good thing.
I also think a non gh day(s) in the scheduling is important.
I do know for an absolute that gh really slows the clockm for me.
Damn that musta been some potent espresso this morning.
THx , T............

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good input here. Think I am going to take a break. Maybe a month off or so. Been on well over a year. Good time to learn how I react to this. I agree with what Turbo said about injury prevention aid. I use it as much for that as anything at my age. Maybe its coincidence, but I've been lucky with injuries while on (tears). That just leaves me with dealing with the wear and tear I have put on my joints overs the years. :eek:

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I think with gear and Gh it helps to Lower it way down or come off at times.
I think just like with any medicine or drug... you start to get immune to it to where it takes more and more.

In the old day I thoughts were different. I would say I am looking to go forward Only... Not hold steady or take steps backwards.
I think in the long haul though,... the guy that takes breaks and ususes it to FULL advantage, and not just uses it to use it does better.

I feel the same way Rajjin. Good minds think a like :lightbulb: