©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tom Platz Training

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
John meadows posted on facebook informing of his training with Tom Platz. Can't wait to see those vids. John has also mention many times of how platz has influence in his training too.

Tom Platz muscle camp 6 shoulders - YouTube

Tom platz muscle camp pectorals - YouTube

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looking forward to seeing some videos of them training together!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Platz in the world of wheels is the king of kings. Golden Eagle = bad mfer.
getting ready for some legs as i type this . Thanks for the cool vid. looking forward to some JM/ PLTZ. awesome!.. Thx, T.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Here is a great example of not lifting weights, but using them to stimulate and damage muscle. I personally fall prey to lifting weights from time to time, and the crazy thing is I workout at home alone. I actually tried this tonight and it kicked my ass. The T.U.T. is crazy hard and I was sweating like I was hungover. I have a feeling I am going to be very sore tomorrow.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey big Mag how ya been ? Hey you know it on the TUT end of things.
One of my favorite old size in the legs routines were working sets as follows
3-4 sets 3-5 reps followed by 3-4 sets 8-12 reps followed by 2-3 sets what we called slomo's for extremely slow sets of 20-25 . Could use very little wt for those as a rep was about 15-20(secs) down 10-15 up.
OUCH! Like a damn torch on the quads. That routine never failed to produce
dramatic growth in anyone that had the stomach too hang with it,
Even hard gainers rocked if they had the heart for it. We had never heard of tut at that time we just knew it got us really sore.Anyway I'm just shootin the shit .
Have great one.. T..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You and me both . Always have. Had a few guys tell me no need to ever get sore when I waqs justa couple years into training. They just always looked the same . No changes of any significance. I'm waiting for some delayed onset in the legs to pay me a visit tonight or by morning. Take Care Mag... T