©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle advise needed

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Ok I am very new to this stuff. I have done some reading and thought that for my 1st time to try this.
200mg week of deca
25mg daily dianabol
25mg nolva to keep from getting boobies
I also was reading some of the old post and a guy had said not to buy from websites. Does that include this one? If I do buy how do you do it and not get caught? as far as shipping and recieving goes anyway. I an scared as hell about getting busted on my 1st buy.

P

pincrusher

travis said:
Ok I am very new to this stuff. I have done some reading and thought that for my 1st time to try this.
200mg week of deca
25mg daily dianabol
I also was reading some of the old post and a guy had said not to buy from websites. Does that include this one? If I do buy how do you do it and not get caught? as far as shipping and recieving goes anyway. I an scared as hell about getting busted on my 1st buy.
i think you need to do a good bit more reading before you plan your first cycle. deca without a testosterone product is a very bad idea unless you have no intentions of using your manhood for a very long time. a great first cycle is one that only has either test cypionate or test enanthate in it with nothing else.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
travis said:
200mg week of deca
25mg daily dianabol

I'm not trying to be smart, but judging by your cycle suggestion, you haven't done enough reading.

Read all of the stickys at the beginning of this forum and see if it changes your mind some.

Then give us your stats. Age, height, weight, lifting experience, diet, etc.

Last edited:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
travis said:
200mg week of deca
25mg daily dianabol

I came in just like you. Very nervous and uninformed. I like the idea of a deca cycle due to information about popularity and limited side effects. Just like you I was advised on test. Please, do not be worried. Listen to these gentlemen. After some time you will come to understand that they do know what they are talking about. They walk the walk.

I hold a professional license. I was very nervous of the risk. This is a very safe place to be. Invest the 50 bucks. Get a good nights sleep.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DECA, DECA, DECA, DECA! Do it bro....Mr. Wanky just won't be the same. And it won't be the same reason why Dink's don't work. But anyways...don't want to sound redundant but.....................Yeah you really should do a bit more research, don't worry everyone here has done that also. Testosterone is a basis for any cycle, and in most cases should be the 1st cycle alone. We tell everyone that because it's just the smart thing to do when it comes to beginners and steroids. 500mgs of Testosterone per week for 10 weeks split into 2 injections a week would do wonders for you. If your not going to listen to that part and want to still be an eager beaver then just do the Testosterone and Dbol. As for the Dbol run it for 30mgs ED for the first 4-6 weeks. Drop the Deca for another cycle.