©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The lengths people go to get high

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
The lengths the government has gone to on the war on drugs is crazy when they need to be focus more on drugs like this. And from my understanding all it is is over the counter codene mixed with gasoline like bleach and a few other things.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
pathetic if you ask me, i do not feel sorry for them in the least bit. go smoke a bowl= much better choice

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
pathetic if you ask me, i do not feel sorry for them in the least bit. go smoke a bowl= much better choice

I def understand where yo are coming from. Sometimes I wish a lot of them around here would overdose and just die but then is start thinking. That's someone's kid, parent, brother/sister and so on. But they have to want to help there self first.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I def understand where yo are coming from. Sometimes I wish a lot of them around here would overdose and just die but then is start thinking. That's someone's kid, parent, brother/sister and so on. But they have to want to help there self first.

exactly. dont get me wrong, i dont wish ill will towards anyone, however ppl that go to these extremes have serious issues and definitely arent trying to help themselves

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive helped many friends and family members kick bad drug habits and one thing people usually dont realize or take in to account is that when someone is addicted to a drug its not them they are no longer who they where the choices they make the things they do the people they hurt the person drug free in all likelyhood would never do those things but when under the control of a drug the drug is making their choices for them and some people once hooked arent strong enough internally or mentally to take control and kick their habit its sad really.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Makes u wonder...must be a damn good high if they are willing to give up limbs for it...sad....very sad