©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wifes Blood Work While On Anavar

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
My wife took 30 mgs of Toro Anavar and Liv 52 DS for 6 weeks and heres the results from here bloodwork.

Obviously things are jacked up but im surprised her values got that high. Im also surprised how high her LDL climbed. Needless to say I have synthergine on the way to help bring her liver values back down.

Also, im not sure why T3 uptake is high. She hasnt taken any T3. Maybe thats tied to something else.

Attachments

• Bloods T 1.jpg
    Bloods T 1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Bloods T 2.jpg
    Bloods T 2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Heres her bloods about a week before cycle.

Attachments

• Bloods T 4.jpg
    Bloods T 4.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 307
  • Bloods T 3.jpg
    Bloods T 3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 307

asp28

Banned
Sep 25, 2013
Man her hdl really dropped too. I'd stick with Injectable cycles man. Get on the primo and npp again.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Wow, I am mostly surprised by the AST and ALT liver values. My wife is getting ready to run 6 weeks of Anavar in the very near future. I will be sure to have pre and post cycle blood work done on her as well. How did she like the cycle, btw?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Wow, I am mostly surprised by the AST and ALT liver values. My wife is getting ready to run 6 weeks of Anavar in the very near future. I will be sure to have pre and post cycle blood work done on her as well. How did she like the cycle, btw?

She liked it. Strength was way up and the var wasnt too hard on her skin and hair. However, these liver values are crazy high especially for the dosage.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Jut a thought but did she have a couple heavy lifting sessions the immediate days prior to the draw. This can greatly alter values. I have experienced this first hand.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Jut a thought but did she have a couple heavy lifting sessions the immediate days prior to the draw. This can greatly alter values. I have experienced this first hand.

Times two.. So did I ... Took week off gym.. Recheck and just hdl was low but I run low . Thanks for sharing this AM. Good info brutha..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Liver values are way over stated to begin with-

800mg ibuprofen will give values like that too

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

No, actually we just got back from a relaxing weekend vacation. We left last thursday so she took thursday, friday and the weekend off before the draw.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
What other supps was she taking aside from the Var?

Also, what did her diet look like. I know stressing your liver will actually have an affect on you LDL/HDL numbers but hers seems excessive. She may need to really clean up her diet and plan ahead for supps like Synthergine in the future if she's going to run any more cycles. Her body may just be real sensitive to them.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Are you going to do bloodwork on her again in 2 or 3 months to recheck?

Actually I was about to ask some of you guys how long It takes for the liver to calm down?

remember if you do you will get a free bottle of synthergine. Could sure come in handy if she chooses to do and sdrol run in the future.

Yes I have 2 bottles of synthergine on the way so a free one would be nice. And yes she will be running Superdrol in February along with synthergine.

What other supps was she taking aside from the Var?

Also, what did her diet look like. I know stressing your liver will actually have an affect on you LDL/HDL numbers but hers seems excessive. She may need to really clean up her diet and plan ahead for supps like Synthergine in the future if she's going to run any more cycles. Her body may just be real sensitive to them.

Man she is a rock when it comes to diet. She's lean and her diet is spot on. That's why I can't figure out what the problem is.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Just a thought.....will a females hematocrit and rbc's likely be higher if she stops her menstrual cycle while on cycle?

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
I am mot surprised at all in regards to your wife's blood work on anavar. Those liver numbers scare me, AM. When liver values go up hematocrit levels are elevated and sometimes iron count will be elevated significantly.

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Also what helped me significantly during my liver problems was when the doctor withdrew 20 vials of blood from me. The doctor told me that after drawen out all that blood for testing purposes that I would feel somewhat better. He was right on that. Went back a month later liver values, hematocrit, iron count, RBC were drastically improving.