AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

BBQ time
Old
  (#1)
turd ferguson

BBQ time - 03-11-2005, 07:04 PM

Living in SD you can almost BBQ all year. Summer time I think I bbq almost 4-5 days a week. here is one of my favorite marinades from steve raichlen. post up your best bbq.

Teriyaki marinade good for 3-4 pounds of meat. I usually let it marinate about 12 hours. with less strain, boil and reduce the marinade for a mop sauce

1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup mirin
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sesame oil
4 slices of fresh ginger smashed with a cleaver
3 garlic cloves smashed
3 green onions, white part smashed and green finely chopped

feeling saucey throw in 1/2 cup of orange or tangerine juice

stir all the ingredients and throw in the meat.

Old
  (#2)
Freejay

03-11-2005, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turd ferguson
Living in SD you can almost BBQ all year. Summer time I think I bbq almost 4-5 days a week. here is one of my favorite marinades from steve raichlen. post up your best bbq.

Teriyaki marinade good for 3-4 pounds of meat. I usually let it marinate about 12 hours. with less strain, boil and reduce the marinade for a mop sauce

1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup mirin
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sesame oil
4 slices of fresh ginger smashed with a cleaver
3 garlic cloves smashed
3 green onions, white part smashed and green finely chopped

feeling saucey throw in 1/2 cup of orange or tangerine juice

stir all the ingredients and throw in the meat.
Add a little liquid smoke to that for a real winner!

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

Old
  (#3)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

03-11-2005, 07:19 PM

sounds good i might have to give it a try

Old
  (#4)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

03-11-2005, 08:54 PM

1/3 Dale's sauce
2/3 Lee n Perrins worcestershire
McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning sprinkled on top
Smoke for 2 - 3 hrs over water pan using wood from pecan tree

Best steaks I've ever had - and I've eaten hundreds of them.

daman :wackit:

Old
  (#5)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

03-11-2005, 09:27 PM

You young guys today are so ********. You even have recipes and everything. It's cute. I'm going to go and ask my wife if we own a stove. I've always wondered how the food gets cooked at my house.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#6)
tee
AnaSCI VET

03-11-2005, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider
You young guys today are so ********. You even have recipes and everything. It's cute. I'm going to go and ask my wife if we own a stove. I've always wondered how the food gets cooked at my house.

Ouch, what a SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Old
  (#7)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

03-11-2005, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
Ouch, what a SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
I'm just jerking their chains. No slam intended, but my wife says that big white thing I use to set my beverages on in the kitchen is a stove. She says SHE cooks. I thought someone delivered it from my Moms' every night. Now she's mad at me. Thanks a freaking lot you guys.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#8)
tee
AnaSCI VET

03-11-2005, 09:45 PM

Quote:
I'm just jerking their chains. No slam intended, but my wife says that big white thing I use to set my beverages on in the kitchen is a stove. She says SHE cooks. I thought someone delivered it from my Moms' every night. Now she's mad at me. Thanks a freaking lot you guys.
Note to self: NEVER let the ol' lady read what I type at Anasci.

Old
  (#9)
Freejay

03-11-2005, 09:47 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah...what are they calling it now...."METROSEXUAL" LOL!! I was always a better cook than my ex-wife! Although she really knew her way arround an iron! I never could get those creases right!! LOL

Old
  (#10)
tee
AnaSCI VET

03-11-2005, 09:49 PM

If I used an iron, I woudl probably burn the house down. Same with attempting to cook.

Old
  (#11)
turd ferguson

03-12-2005, 01:14 AM

Quote:
isnt the rule "if your girl cant cook she can fuck and if she can fuck she can't cook", maybe my dad told me that.....anyway my girl cant cook and apparently yours can.....
here is a pic for you along those lines
Attached Images
File Type: jpg women_internet.jpg (13.1 KB, 22 views)

Old
  (#12)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

03-12-2005, 01:43 AM

Quote:
she can fuck
See, that's what I thought the stove was for.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#13)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

03-12-2005, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Dude - here's how I cook. First I go out into the woods with a ass-kickin, leg-amputatin Husqvarna 365 chainsaw with 20" bar and drop a tree or 2. Then I take a skull-crushin' 20lb sledge and drive a razor-sharp wedge straight through the logs (with one motherf'n swing) to split it up. Then I take those split logs and stack em up inside my 500lb black-iron smoker, which sits on my back porch - nowhere near the kitchen. Then I set the stack ablaze - kawooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Next I take the thick, bleeding, slabs of beef and chunk em in over that open flame and let them suck up that sweetass smoke for a couple of hours. When they're done I pull em out and stack em on a tray and stand right there devouring them without no stinkin forks or knives all while suckin down ice-cold beer.
Now I ask ya - how cute is that?! And how cute is it that some of you would starve without your little women standing in front of their pretty little stoves preparing your poached salmon in herb butter with breaded eggplant cutlets and maryland crab cakes?

Old
  (#14)
turd ferguson

03-12-2005, 02:01 PM

Quote:
See, that's what I thought the stove was for.
lol

Old
  (#15)
Freejay

03-15-2005, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman1
Dude - here's how I cook. First I go out into the woods with a ass-kickin, leg-amputatin Husqvarna 365 chainsaw with 20" bar and drop a tree or 2. Then I take a skull-crushin' 20lb sledge and drive a razor-sharp wedge straight through the logs (with one motherf'n swing) to split it up. Then I take those split logs and stack em up inside my 500lb black-iron smoker, which sits on my back porch - nowhere near the kitchen. Then I set the stack ablaze - kawooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Next I take the thick, bleeding, slabs of beef and chunk em in over that open flame and let them suck up that sweetass smoke for a couple of hours. When they're done I pull em out and stack em on a tray and stand right there devouring them without no stinkin forks or knives all while suckin down ice-cold beer.
Now I ask ya - how cute is that?! And how cute is it that some of you would starve without your little women standing in front of their pretty little stoves preparing your poached salmon in herb butter with breaded eggplant cutlets and maryland crab cakes?
Hey I knew you were Ted Nugent!!!!

Old
  (#16)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

03-16-2005, 01:34 AM

Na - he woulda killed the cow and cut the steaks out himself - lol.
:chainsaw:

Old
  (#17)
tordon

07-30-2005, 10:36 PM

Quote:
isnt the rule "if your girl cant cook she can fuck and if she can fuck she can't cook", maybe my dad told me that.....anyway my girl cant cook and apparently yours can.....
here is a pic for you along those lines
what if she can't do either!!!!!.......Guess its time to trade her in on a japanese model....better millage and a smaller box...

:satan:COVERED WITH DARKNESS FROM POLE TO POLE I THANK THE GODS FOR MY UNCONQURABLE SOUL:satan:[email protected]