©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello board

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
This board looks very interesting. I joined the board after meeting IVGEAR. I have been training for years. I will be in in the NPC Nationals, on the 23. I don't speak much on boards, too much negativity. Not saying this board is like that, but I'm so busy with dieting, training, work and my family that I may scan the boards and if I think I can help someone I will post. But I'm to old and have a lot going for the up and coming Nationals, so cant put myself out there. But I am happy to be here. I'm currently 243 lbs. Off season weight 305 lbs, 6'1. If I place well you will see me advertising "Muscle Tech", products. This is the closes I've been to getting a sponsor. I spend thousands of dollars on food, supplements, ect. The bigger you get in this sport the more you need someone to sponsor you. So again great to be here, off to do cardio now. Peace.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Welcome! Let me tell you this is not your average board! No fighting and negative feedback..

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Thanks.. I like your God saying. Sounds like you are a God fearing man. That alone is powerful.
Thanks Big John

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Wecome! I think you will find this is unlike any other board. We have a very tight group of guys with extensive knowledge and comrodery you wont find anywhere.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Glad to have you here.This board is exceptional in the laid back quality of members. Very little negs here. a couple of our peeps earned pro cards in 2013.
A few more on the verge. Get a chance check out the anasci newsletters .
#10 just came out.You will see an interview with our own bboy. He copped his card as a hwyt at the North americans.Cool guy. Nothing but positive supprt for people prepping . Welcome! T