©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looks like a great site

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
Hello fellow Anasci members. I haven't had the chance to thoroughly check the boards yet but I have recognized a few screen names of some very knowledgeable brothers. I am almost 41 and have been in the game for roughly 5 years. I have always been interested in lifting and bodybuilding but my priorities were screwed. I was quite the partier until 2008 when I realized enough was enough. Damn near lost my home and family so I checked myself in to a rehab for 3 weeks and the rest is history. I have replaced the nasty unhealthy habits with much better ones. I love sports in general and live in the Northwest. I served in the military (Army) 20 years ago. On TRT and blast and cruise a few times a year. I like to believe that I am knowledgeable in most subjects pertaining to aas but I am always striving to learn more. Looking forward to some reading.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thanks for the intro. Have had many good brothers and sisters get snagged up
by harmful vices through the years. Some made it out alive stronger and wiser.
Many are gone. Glad you are in the first group. If it does not make you stronger smarter , better. Veer away. Good to thrive not just survive. have great day and get posting. Good place to be . Thx, T

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
Thanks to all for the warm greetings, and IB you did throw me off with the Oregon Mascot. Glad you explained that to me quickly, haha.