©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trt austin texas clinics?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Looking for more TRT clinics in Austin Texas. If anybody knows of one please let me know. Always looking for a good script.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
And that was just a quick search I know you're looking for one without the hassles but it just takes you making an appointment and I highly advise getting your blood done through one of the internet places it'll save u money in the long run. You still have to go in and get it drawn but its sent off and will save you hundreds.
P

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
And that was just a quick search I know you're looking for one without the hassles but it just takes you making an appointment and I highly advise getting your blood done through one of the internet places it'll save u money in the long run. You still have to go in and get it drawn but its sent off and will save you hundreds.
P

Do you have a link for an internet Bloodwork place that is good? Thanks for your help bro

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
There's just one that I found over there maybe someone else could help you out a little and tell you who they use

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
The closest city to me is Charleston, WV and I don't think there is any.

Did the state of Texas move? Thats not a road trip that's a long ass journey so I'd just get from a sponsor.lol
Just word search "online blood lab Texas for pete sakes ! "'
Chewy u gotta quit the 420..
U too big John .. Lol Kdn guys ..

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Did the state of Texas move? Thats not a road trip that's a long ass journey so I'd just get from a sponsor.lol
Just word search "online blood lab Texas for pete sakes ! "'
Chewy u gotta quit the 420..
U too big John .. Lol Kdn guys ..

Its the combo of Valium , hydrocodone and weed that gets me

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heres the guy you want chewy!!! And get this guys his names Michael Vic without a tan and pitbulls..

Testosterone Replacement Therapy (HRT) in Austin, TX at VIK Medical - YouTube

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Some open minded family practice doctors will prescribe TRT these days in some areas of the world.

I got a friend that got on 200mg e2w then changed to a Dr. that got me hooked on pain pills years ago and this Dr. put him on 500mg ew. Haha yup.....that's not a typo. 500mg per week. he's not a "gear head" but LOVES his test. Lol