©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Little Hercules

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
On 20/20 (don't know the date) their suppossed to have a interview and story about the little 12 year old they call little hercules. That boy is pretty darn cut and big. A judge put a order out saying that he's not allowed to workout anymore until he turns 16. But man can you imagine if he kept on going. He'd probably be short as hell but muscular.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
On 20/20 (don't know the date) their suppossed to have a interview and story about the little 12 year old they call little hercules. That boy is pretty darn cut and big. A judge put a order out saying that he's not allowed to workout anymore until he turns 16. But man can you imagine if he kept on going. He'd probably be short as hell but muscular.

So, you think little boys are cute??? Hmm, shal we call you Oracle Jackson? :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Sorry Dink....just because he's bigger than you probably in most places.....and i do mean probably in most places...you don't have to get jealous of the kid. Just slow down on the steroids and those little fellows might come back.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Sorry Dink....just because he's bigger than you probably in most places.....and i do mean probably in most places...you don't have to get jealous of the kid. Just slow down on the steroids and those little fellows might come back.

He probably is bigger. Look at this little shit! :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ronnier38930 said:
Genetic freak !!!!!!!!! That kid was a product of science. They took a little DNA from Arnold, Cutler, coleman.......... mixed it all together and as Emeril would say "BAM"

yeah if he keeps it going he'll be fricken monster

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
The kid has got to be on juice. Thats kind of sad.

His dad said he never pushed him.....hmmm.....that's why he's in jail for spouse abuse.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
His dad said he never pushed him.....hmmm.....that's why he's in jail for spouse abuse.
I think the kid was drinking "Special" protein drinks too.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
hehehe...LOL.....Oracle you are definetly the 4th funniest person on this board....

I'm not that DAMN funny.....you take me as a joke? Huh wise guy! :D