©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

missLC

Oct 19, 2013
Hey everyone :action-smiley-030:, I am LastChacnce's fiance and have been reading here a little. Thought I would go ahead and join.

I am 5;10" and 150 pounds. I have been training with LC pretty hard and am currently taking var @ 10mg a day, for a week now. Plan on taking it for 8 weeks and then 8 weeks off. I am wanting to cut fat and build muscle and just get all ripped up and super hot! You know the look lol :)

I look forward to learning from yall and getting to know you.

Any input or advice would be appreciated :action-smiley-033:

Thank you in advance :)

Here is a current picture

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
WELCOME.. LC is a good kat. This is a great place as you may know and you'll learn lots.

missLC

Oct 19, 2013
"Hear me God, for these words ring true,
Help me become a God like you.
Give me the will to lift through the pain,
So my body may grow through the strength that I gain.
Guide my arms to be strong and true,
To fuel the intensity each day through.
Give me the power in these callused hands,
To stand proud amongst my peers throughout this land.

I really like that quote Big John :headbang:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome great group of guys here its definitely nice to have more women here as long as ironbuilt doesn't offend em or run em off lol.

just joking ironbuilt

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well... It's about dammmm time.. Welcome to Anasci..

LC I thought we were friends and u bring this anchor in here? :sFun_Nahnahnabig:

Phoe think of me like sugar.. Sweet as can be brutha .. Right miss LC? :)

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey everyone :action-smiley-030:, I am LastChacnce's fiance and have been reading here a little. Thought I would go ahead and join.

I am 5;10" and 150 pounds. I have been training with LC pretty hard and am currently taking var @ 10mg a day, for a week now. Plan on taking it for 8 weeks and then 8 weeks off. I am wanting to cut fat and build muscle and just get all ripped up and super hot! You know the look lol :)

I look forward to learning from yall and getting to know you.

Any input or advice would be appreciated :action-smiley-033:

Thank you in advance :)

Here is a current picture

Looks like your already there,,,you look super to me from what I can see already. Are you trying to have a female bodybuilder physique or a fitness/bikini type body?