©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vascularity in arm (female)

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Well genetics is part of it. Generally speaking though the leaner you get the more veins show because your skin is thinner. That woman in your picture is most likely single digits.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Genetic can play a part in vascularity..drugs can play into that also. Basically her experience and diet ability has helped her get show ready.. quality takes a little time it will come

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Additionally, once one is lean enough, carbohydrate manipulation as well as changes in electrolytes, can alter vasculatiry.

If you are dry and lean on contest day, slowly adding some sodium with little sips of water can improve vascularity (and help with getting a pump).

I've also heard people using creatine and glutamine to draw any water into the muscle, which would enhance vacularity.

So many things hinge on the conition you are bringing the day of the show and how you have reacted to different things throughout your prep. With that in mind, it is always wise to keep a prep journal and try to be stage ready in advance so you can do a trial run (or even a warm-up show) before the big day.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Primarily something that is genetics but also quite a bit to do with conditioning as well. Of course the leaner you are the more vascular you will usually appear.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Great info here! I'd say she is high single digits, and that is when all the freaky things start to happen. A few things that has give me more vascularity eve at a higher bf is beta alanine and niacin. Both are vasodilators

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
To achieve that look, diet/cardio plays a major factor. AAS/GH/peptides will assist to dial you in to single digits and become vascular. You can achieve a similar look w/out AAS etc., but once again your diet, cardio, workouts, nutritional supplements has to be dialed in.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
My girl has visible bicep veins even when she's in the higher 15-20% range. I personally feel genetics and diet play a good part in her vascularity. Example) the less dairy she consumes, the thinner her skin becomes, which in turn means visible veins.

Last edited:

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
Ironbuilt! Ummm, I say, cardio, diet, but the woman, I know that have these veins, they are taking something to help them get the vascularity- genetics does play a part,,that I wouldn't have any issues with, I have a lot of muscle mass, and have some veins, that come out of no where...however, these ladies are taking something, but will not share.. One guy told me that one of the ladies I asked how did she get her arms to the level of where they are ( she is a female bodybuilder).. She denies what she really does, matter of fact I will post her and the comment she told me, she lied to me, another PM and told me what she really does.. You think I'm on this site just to chat...I'm here for another reason., a guy from my gym put me pn to this site. So let's not beat around the bush with this genetic bull cramp. Or I'm gonna get gangsta up in here!!!!!!! AtomAnt, share some of what I want.. LOL

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah females are dodgy about aas... Its hard to get a straight answer. I can tell you what I know later on after my PT appt.
BUT I will say that as far as vascularity goes it IS mostly a function of being lean.

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
Thanks Tri-Terror, I definitely want some enhancers... I removed myself from the group because they weren't keeping it real. She has a 1000 followers in her group and a few people discuss Roids & Bodybuilders....She and her boyfriend removes them from the group..then post how they do not condone nor promote roid use, stating its not acceptable. She almost had me fooled.... Until she post a pic of her arm 4 weeks out with vascularity in her bicep....when I asked this question, I knew she was lying. I'm about to post the pic up in a few secs....... Then a guy that knows her inbox me and told me she drives to Atlantic and uses Clen, T3 and 3 other products...from his "neighbor"....... Last week, I received a call from another person who I met from the group, who told me that this same lady's boyfriend told the guy, he was going to start competing and he going to start using a list of roids...but anyway.. Here is a screenshot below of a conversation I asked her and her respomse to my question from July 2013

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
A friend from my hometown competes as a female bodybuilder

In this pic, she post a pic of her bicep, and bragging about the vascularity,,this is why I don't want to hear from any of you about about "genetics" Women naturally holds body fat because our bodies are made to carry babies and also those lovely menstrual cycles we receive on a monthly basis........

Soooooooo! Genetically, we will never look like this unless we are taking something to help us achieve this look... She only does 30 mins of cardio 4-5 x per week, heavy lifting 4 sets of 12 (5-9 exercises) working 2 body parts a day....is what she tells us in her FB Group! ...

However, I had to also show you a pic of her legs, that shyt isn't genetics and neither are those big azzzz arms with those veins..I know she has to eat a lot of calories to gain the size, for bulking stage. She said to us it would take her an hour to eat......Then, she cuts. Weighing 172lbs with 6% BF...

When she was fat she was 173lbs, don't know how much BF she had but it was a lot.......Anyways, I don't want to be a female bodybuilder, I want to stay as a figure competitor until I get better on stage and maybe in my future do physique. I will post a pic of another person who does physique. That shyt isn't genetics neither...but here's is the lady who lied to me. When I asked her how long it took her to get to this level..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Here vascularity does come from diet/cardio with assistance from test,eq,Masteron,GH and t3. Here cycle might not be what I suspect, but I'm sure I'm somewhat close.