©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just popped my cherry

brickwall32

Jul 7, 2013
Just completed my 1st injection. 1ml test e into the outter quad with a 1.5" 23g needle. Was anxious as furk before hand having hated needles my whole life. Traumatized by a lumber puncture when I was a kid.

Must say was all for nothing was in quick painless no blood on the aspirate all in all rather anti climactic lol. My question is I now have somewhat of a cool/cold feeling down my leg to my foot is this nornal and maybe some form of post pin anxiety being my st time? Its not numb to touch or anything just feels like a cold chill compared to my other leg.

Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I have an odd feeling down my leg sometimes but not cold but your more than ok.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Congrats on your first successful pin! You will be fine! Wait till you hit a vein and blood shoots across the room. Jk! WELCOME TO THE PRIDE!

True story....I pulled a needle from a quad once and sprayed my German Shepherd with leg blood. He just wagged his tail.

Anyways. Your fine, nothing to it.

brickwall32

Jul 7, 2013
Hahahahahaha jokes. Thanks for the grats all. Figured it was just oil temp coming from a cool room it was much colder than my core temp causing the sensation.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Just a little tip for ya brick, do yourself a favor and split the difference dose in half and pin twice a week. More stable blood levels, less conversion to estrogen, and you can use slin pins. Less scar build up and you can pin damn near anywhere!

brickwall32

Jul 7, 2013
I am pinning 325mg x2 for 1st week then 250 x2 for weeks 2-12. Plus hdrol starting week 2 inb4flame just because I was a wuss and was going to run a solo ph then researched how gimp it is shutting down your natty test and not replacing it with juice so I took the plunge and just dont wanna waste the ph.

Thnx for tips.

Ps. Whats a slin pin

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
True story....I pulled a needle from a quad once and sprayed my German Shepherd with leg blood. He just wagged his tail.

Anyways. Your fine, nothing to it.

I remeember you telling me about this lol. The first time that happen to me my wife freaked out! I was cracking up!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Insulin pins, much smaller.

I am pinning 325mg x2 for 1st week then 250 x2 for weeks 2-12. Plus hdrol starting week 2 inb4flame just because I was a wuss and was going to run a solo ph then researched how gimp it is shutting down your natty test and not replacing it with juice so I took the plunge and just dont wanna waste the ph.

Thnx for tips.

Ps. Whats a slin pin

freaksized

Sep 29, 2013
US
I got good at pinning on my right ass cheek...like Lattimer from the program...lol.. "No problem"

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Anyone who has been pinnin for awhile is def gonna hvve some weird blood spray stories. Lol
But most r nervous as first then if ur a sick bastard like me ull start lovn it n be getn anxious for ur next pin ea day lol becomes a weird addiction lol

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA

Thnx for tips.

Ps. Whats a slin pin

Slin is lazy slang for Insulin and so a Slin pin is an Insulin Needle, meaning it's at least 30 Gauge therefore a MUCH slower injection

GBMax