©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st Cycle...Please help me!!

fancy_fonz

Mar 12, 2005
Michigan
Im new to the gear game and I need to know if this is a decent start. I'm 6 feet, 255 with about 15% bf. I've about plateaued on my strength...I start to overtrain and get sick, build my way back etc. I was thinking about Cyp and Dec in the 100/100 bottle. I figured I could get some mild results without a ton of effects. Maybe 7 weeks..didn't want to shut off my natural completely. Thinking of starting 200, then maybe 6 weeks at 300, then clomid. Could that work? I have never used gear before. Not even once. Please help guys. Keep in mind I don't want to get down with too much acne or rotton back hair. Thanks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well bro....your worrying alot about the sides of steroids which pretty much accompany a cycle. (of course dependant on the person) Listen i don't know how old you are but i hope your of age. Since your worried about side effects you should basically do an all Testosterone Cycle instead of adding the Deca. The reason i say that is because you want to see how your body reacts to one substance at a time. Take 500mgs of the Testosterone and run it for no less than 10 weeks. It's going to take about 4-5 weeks just to kick in. Keep some clomid on hand just in case you start to see some side effects.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
First, welcome to the board.

Second, what makes you fancy?

Third, how old are you and how long have you been working out?

Fourth, shutdown occurs within the first couple of weeks, so if you are going to be shut down already anyways, you might as well run a good 10 to 12 week cycle.

fancy_fonz

Mar 12, 2005
Michigan
questions answered

Im 25 as of yesterday, and ive been training hard for about 4 years...although I started when I was about 14. Is 500 really necessary for a first cycle? I mean, it seems like a bit too much. But, you guys know better than me. I just don't want to turn into a basket case. So, In addition to 10 wks at 500, what kind of pct should I look to? Be it my first time, will I need hcg? If you guys could tell me a basic guideline for a first time ride on the pain train I would appreciate it. Thanks again for the feedback.

fancy_fonz

Mar 12, 2005
Michigan
fanciness

Oh, and I'm not fancy, that's just me being a smartass. I'm actually anti-fancy. No offense to anyone here that is fancy.

P

pincrusher

fancy_fonz said:
Im 25 as of yesterday, and ive been training hard for about 4 years...although I started when I was about 14. Is 500 really necessary for a first cycle? I mean, it seems like a bit too much. But, you guys know better than me. I just don't want to turn into a basket case. So, In addition to 10 wks at 500, what kind of pct should I look to? Be it my first time, will I need hcg? If you guys could tell me a basic guideline for a first time ride on the pain train I would appreciate it. Thanks again for the feedback.
due to your size 500mg per week of test enth or test cyp would be a good starting point. here is an example of a cycle and pct for ya:
weeks 1-10 test cyp or enth at 500mg split into (2) 250mg shots mon/thurs
week 13 nolva at 40mg ed
week 14 nolva at 30mg ed
week 15 nolva at 20mg ed

purchase extra nolva to have on hand incase gyno syptoms appear. these symptoms can be itchy nipples, lumps forming around the nipples, puffyness around the nipples. if these symptoms start to occur go on the nolva at 40mg ed till they go away then reduce dosage to 20mg ed throught the rest of the cycle.
as an additional option you can add arimidex to the cycle at .5mg eod to cut down on bloat and lessen the risk of gyno.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fancy_fonz said:
Is 500 really necessary for a first cycle? I mean, it seems like a bit too much. But, you guys know better than me. I just don't want to turn into a basket case.

500 a week is really not as much as you might think. Pro bodybuilders are using up to 1g per day sometimes and that's in addition to the other steroids and GH they are using.

What do you mean by basket case? What do you think is going to happen?

Read the stickys at the beginning of the Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forum. They will answer many of your questions and provide explanations too.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
fancy_fonz said:
Is 500 really necessary for a first cycle? I mean, it seems like a bit too much. But, you guys know better than me. I just don't want to turn into a basket case.

500 is the average dosage even for a beginner so don't worry. lol...a basket case huh? Well bro...that depends on you. But don't let it get to you you'll be fine.

fancy_fonz

Mar 12, 2005
Michigan
Thanks guys

I really appreciate the feedback. I didn't think it was possible to get such good info using a board like this. Just another question or two. I've decided to look into the enth for about 10 wks, and was wondering about the half life. I was told that its about 5-7 for enth. So, is the Mon. and Thurs. schedule just to keep blood levels even? Also, if gyno does appear, and I do need to use nolva mid trip, should I up the dose to the above recommended at weeks 13-15? And, by basket case, I suppose I mean that I already have a shitload of aggression, and wonder if 4 hours a day in the gym will even be enough to check it when I'm sampling some gear. Thanks again for all your time guys.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
What the hell are you doing for 4 hours a day in the gym?! I hope you're socializing or doing an hour or two of cardio!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bizarro said:
What the hell are you doing for 4 hours a day in the gym?! I hope you're socializing or doing an hour or two of cardio!

No shit!! I rarely go over 2 hours. Your poor bod! :(

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fancy_fonz said:
So, is the Mon. and Thurs. schedule just to keep blood levels even? Also, if gyno does appear, and I do need to use nolva mid trip, should I up the dose to the above recommended at weeks 13-15? And, by basket case, I suppose I mean that I already have a shitload of aggression, and wonder if 4 hours a day in the gym will even be enough to check it when I'm sampling some gear. Thanks again for all your time guys.

Yes about the blood levels.
I am actually very mellow when I'm juicing. I'm much more aggressive when I'm not.
The effective dose for Nolva is 20mg per day according to Mick Hart. You would raise that dose if you get gyno symptoms or if you use it as part of your PCT.

fancy_fonz

Mar 12, 2005
Michigan
Jeez guys I'm never in the gym for more than 90 minutes...I just meant that if I had to spend 4 hours a day in there I could. So basically about 20 mgs a day nolva if gyno, otherwise just the above dose for pct. Also, do I take 40 mgs at once or split it up evenly? How many mg's in one pill? Is one box enough for pct? Thanks again.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
fancy_fonz said:
Jeez guys I'm never in the gym for more than 90 minutes...I just meant that if I had to spend 4 hours a day in there I could. So basically about 20 mgs a day nolva if gyno, otherwise just the above dose for pct. Also, do I take 40 mgs at once or split it up evenly? How many mg's in one pill? Is one box enough for pct? Thanks again.[/QUOTE

depends on the nolva read the box and see how much is in each pill as it does vary you can take your daley dose all at once