©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need some constructive critisism..

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Where to start???

Gear:

3 x 10ml vial test enanthate
1 bottle x 100capsules d-bol 10mg/capsule
100 x 10mg/tab Nolva (just in case --gyno)
50 tabs x 50mg clomid
LIV 52
(also thinking about purchasing arimidex for water retention?????)

What I need:

-Opinions on how to set up a cycle with what i have, minimalizing sides such as gyno (I am not to sure if i am prone to gyno, this will be my first real cycle)
-how long for PCT??
-needle gauge size ( i'm thinking possible 23g) . i also want to inject in my upper arms(not to sure though) . Spot injecting, worthwhile or should i just inject into my ass cheek??
- Would it be ok to front load first cycle??

My stats:

197 lbs. 12% BF 6'1"

Goals: Bulk -up to 210-230, depends on how my body reacts to test enan. and d-bol.

How do I plan on achieving my goals:

- By getting help from everyone that reads this post and helps with recommendations.

Thanks to all who post and to the mod's who have helped in the past. :D

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I would run that orbit test at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, and run the dbol at 30mg day for the first 4 weeks...this would be an excellent first cycle.

The one thing that concerns me is the dbol...I never run dbol without arimidex. Dbol converts to methylestradiol like crazy. I wouldnt run it unless you got dex. .5mg EOD or .25mg ED should cover you...and if your nips start to get sensitive, add the nolva in until your nips are okay. 30mg dbol is a low dose, and you probably wont have any problems, but get some arimidex if your gonna use it.

Dont worry about spot injecting, but if you decide to do it anyway, a 25g 1 inch is good for biceps/triceps/delts. 23g 1 inch is fine for quads/glutes.