©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroids and woman

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
My wife wants to try a cycle.After the babby she just aint what she use to be.Iv tried every thing at stupied high amounts cuz I realy didnt give a fuck,but I want to make sure I do every thing for her as safe as posable.I was thinking of some primo clen and cyto does any one have any advice on what the duration and doseg she should be takeing?Are there other drugs safer for women?I think primo is a safe one but I want to be over safe this time I dont want to be the reson my wife gets hurt.So please any of you steroid vets out there can help me out with some good advice?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
baffew said:
My wife wants to try a cycle.After the babby she just aint what she use to be.Iv tried every thing at stupied high amounts cuz I realy didnt give a fuck,but I want to make sure I do every thing for her as safe as posable.I was thinking of some primo clen and cyto does any one have any advice on what the duration and doseg she should be takeing?Are there other drugs safer for women?I think primo is a safe one but I want to be over safe this time I dont want to be the reson my wife gets hurt.So please any of you steroid vets out there can help me out with some good advice?

My wife did clenbuterol and xenadrine. And she lost some good weight in just a few weeks without even working out. I coulnd't imagine what she would have lost if she did work out. I think she lost if memory serves me right 10 - 15lbs.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If she isn't doing bodybuilder style workouts, I wouldn't recommend steroids. If she is doing any other type of workout at all, clenbuterol alternated with an ECA stack every 2 weeks will get her looking like an uber model in a few months.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
dugie82 said:
With this attitude i'm sure the baby turned out fine.

He did this after his wife had the baby. And he did it to himself. What he's trying to say is that he wants to run things safely for his wife so she can lose some of her pregnancy weight that is left.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
oracle said:
He did this after his wife had the baby. And he did it to himself. What he's trying to say is that he wants to run things safely for his wife so she can lose some of her pregnancy weight that is left.

Still the same concept. All i'm saying is the attitude needs adjustment.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
dugie82 said:
Still the same concept. All i'm saying is the attitude needs adjustment.

Lol....look who's calling the kettle black. Just kidding.

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
F you dougie.You dont know shit about me or my wife.The babby turned out to be even more than perfect.So take your thread and stick it up your ass hole.I said I have done huge amounts at a time in my life when I didnt give a fuck.I didnt say im doing that today.IF you think I need an attitude adjustment then why dont you try and adjust it for me?

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Lol....look who's calling the kettle black. Just kidding.
my sentiments exactly. to tell someone else they need an attitude adjustment after what you went through on here is just plain wrong!
using steroids at 16 is no different than baffew using at high dosages without concern for his health. its one in the same but at least he wised up and is now overly concerned about health issues.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
baffew said:
F you dougie.You dont know shit about me or my wife.The babby turned out to be even more than perfect.So take your thread and stick it up your ass hole.I said I have done huge amounts at a time in my life when I didnt give a fuck.I didnt say im doing that today.IF you think I need an attitude adjustment then why dont you try and adjust it for me?

It's alright bro to get upset..i know what your talking about. Just don't let his comment get you too upset. He is only 16.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If we can't keep this in the spirit of answering questions and being helpful, this thread will be closed.
Me and the NeckSnapper are the only smart asses around here and AnaSci if he wants to be. It's his board, but you notice he's never a smartass.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
If we can't keep this in the spirit of answering questions and being helpful, this thread will be closed.
Me and the NeckSnapper are the only smart asses around here and AnaSci if he wants to be. It's his board, but you notice he's never a smartass.
sorry DR, im typically pretty good at being politically correct while bitch slappin someone but something got the best of me today. ;)

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
lol a bitch slap is what it was...

eh, who cares, get back to the topic.

As for the gear issues with women the only recommended compounds would have to be preferably anavar or winstrol (for LBM issues that is). I'm not sure if you are looking for weight loss or AS, but clen or an ECA stack makes weight loss a breeze (given that you know enough about the compound). Try to get started on a diet with her. Sticking with something is easier when you have someone to guide.

But once again I would encourage her to start working out hard again before she jumps into AS (if she hasn't already tried that).

GL borr, sorry about the comment, i just read it a couple times wondering what you meant by it, its always worse in the other persons head. Don't worry about anything i say(who reads it anyway??).

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
dugie82 said:
lol a bitch slap is what it was...
Don't worry about anything i say(who reads it anyway??).

Sorry DR but i just have to address this. Regardless if your a newbie or a vet we all tend to show everyone respect on the boards. Unless of course we know how each other are and that they know it's all in fun. Obviously he took it offensively. My 2 cents are just watch how you talk to someone, especially the one's you don't joke with frequently.

As far as you saying no one reads it anyway. I beg to differ....everyone reads what's posted. Even more reason to consider what you type before you submit your post.

I'm done.