©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fake Gear

guidob

Oct 26, 2013
Hello all. I'm new to this and I would like to get some honest answers from some guys who I know have knowledge in this. So please if anybody can give me info that would be a great deal of help. Here are my stats. I'm 35-210lbs. I have been working out for the last couple of years more on than off really throughout my life. I'm about 15% bf. My protein intake is about 75 grams a day sometimes more. Been doing gear for about 2 months. The first batch of goodies I seen great results but the second batch not good at all. There was a waiting period of about 10 days between goodies that I went without because my guy had to order more. The first batch of goodies was painful in the thighs and the second batch no pain at all. What I'm asking is how to tell if I got fake stuff or what. Please go easy on me guys. I'm new to all this. I'm a newbie. Feel free to ask me anything you need to. Thanks Gentleman

guidob

Oct 26, 2013
That's my next step through my Dr. I'm already on trt and he had me on Fortesta gel. He's pretty cool so I don't ca problem with asking him. I just didn't know if there is any tr icks to find out

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
First off welcome! Now your first cycle will always seem to be the best. Is your sex drive up? Recovery good? Those are the first 2 things I look for and plus gains while on but blood will def tell you for sure. Also you need to take in a lot more protein than 75gams. Try to at least take in your body weight of protein. Keep us updated.