©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another new guy

hawkeyes56

Oct 13, 2013
Nova
Good afternoon

I have been a member for about a month now but busy with work and now I am getting a chance to look around and I wanted to introduce myself.

Hawkeyes56, I was a competitive bench presser for about 15 years and then took a job where I was traveling too much to stay in comp shape. I was natural the whole time I competed but when I started traveling the drop off in strength was killing me so I delved into prohormones, superdrol and mass tabs, yes I realize now they were OTC steroids but I was naive at the time. I have been on TRT for the last year and now I am looking to explore a little further. I am 41 now and just doing research and finding my way around.

I appreciate you guys running this board and all of the great information that is presented here. Looking forward to continuing to learn. Thanks.

hawkeyes56

Oct 13, 2013
Nova
Thanks everyone I appreciate it.

IronBuilt: I do 100 test cyp every 5 days.

I still have some elbow issues and from what I have been reading deca might be able to help with that so I am going to check around and place an order, some nights doing skullcrushers I am almost in tears but I love the way they make my tris grow.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Good afternoon

I have been a member for about a month now but busy with work and now I am getting a chance to look around and I wanted to introduce myself.

Hawkeyes56, I was a competitive bench presser for about 15 years and then took a job where I was traveling too much to stay in comp shape. I was natural the whole time I competed but when I started traveling the drop off in strength was killing me so I delved into prohormones, superdrol and mass tabs, yes I realize now they were OTC steroids but I was naive at the time. I have been on TRT for the last year and now I am looking to explore a little further. I am 41 now and just doing research and finding my way around.

I appreciate you guys running this board and all of the great information that is presented here. Looking forward to continuing to learn. Thanks.

Nice to have you here with us :welcome:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thanks everyone I appreciate it.

IronBuilt: I do 100 test cyp every 5 days.

I still have some elbow issues and from what I have been reading deca might be able to help with that so I am going to check around and place an order, some nights doing skullcrushers I am almost in tears but I love the way they make my tris grow.

Hey Hawkeye check out the tendinitis thread brother, give the skull crushers a rest,, hit close grip barbell bench and even reverse close grip bench on a smith machine.. . Stretch those arms straight out bro and the pain will go.. Grab a single handle off a cable machine pin the 120lb on the stack and let arm stretch as u walk away holding handle .. Ib.

What's your serum test level with that 100mg a week? Lets get that to 700+ for real trt..

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
I feel you dude. My time is tied up as well. But I do get caught up on informational stuff here. I'm inpressed

hawkeyes56

Oct 13, 2013
Nova
I do close grips and pushdowns also, I like to abuse my tris a little bit. I have only reverse gripped on a flat bench never on a machine. After I saw Anthony Clark(RIP big guy), I had to give it a shot. I really like using a reverse grip single hand pushdowns, I can feel those the most and they really pump up the tris to end your sets.