©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sticking with my chemist

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I have decided to stop getting juice from the net....either the stuff has expired, too long in the sun, fakes, etc etc....As most of you know, i got my stuff from a site in South Africa, but it seems the only thing that works is the Anabolin-10 ( Dianabol 10mg/tab ).
The ppl's prices are good, but i rather pay 10x more for LESS, and know the stuff works....To all the members who asked me for my source, i would suggest rather stick with Anasci.....I hav'nt boagt from them yet because it is too much of a f'n hassle to convert Rands to Dollars, shipping etc...I am on my 7th Week cycle now, and only picked up 5lbs....f'n USELESS!!.....Also i don't even get an appetite like the previouse juice gave me.....To be honest, i think the 5lbs i picked up wasn't muscle, but f'n acne...lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
To all the members who asked me for my source, i would suggest rather stick with Anasci.....I hav'nt boagt from them yet because it is too much of a f'n hassle to convert Rands to Dollars, shipping etc...I am on my 7th Week cycle now, and only picked up 5lbs....f'n USELESS
I've done the conversion and I think it's worth the hastle. The prices work out cheaper from our sources than from where you are buying.

Seriously Oracle, where did you get that picture of me?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Seriously Oracle, where did you get that picture of me?

Oh that old thing...it had to be from the magazines when you were competing for the mr. o