©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What is it???

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Several weeks ago GG sent me some freebies for having to wait on something a really long time and one of the items was a small bag of little round white tabs they have GG a line and 21 imprinted on one side of the tab nothing on the other side. Anyone have a clue as to what they are? Before anyone says ask GG he seems to be somewhat mia at the moment so I cant.lol

Thought maybe someone had recieved tabs from GG like these before might be able to shed some light on it for me. Thanks in advance guys

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Not sure either hawk he just said he was gonna send me some stuff and this is one of the things he sent...hate having something in my safe and dont know what it is sux might be something good lol.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Not sure either hawk he just said he was gonna send me some stuff and this is one of the things he sent...hate having something in my safe and dont know what it is sux might be something good lol.

Shoot him an email and ask.
That's cool he did that. Freebies of gear is better than someone handing you cash.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Shoot him an email and ask.
That's cool he did that. Freebies of gear is better than someone handing you cash.

Ya hes kinda MIA at the moment no one has been able to get a response from him in about 3 or 4 weeks trust me I would reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllyy like to hear back from him concerning a seperate issue lol :banghead: