©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me protect my liver!

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I was looking for something pretty quick to protect my liver, something not to expensive and over the counter. I'd looked into milk thistle but found where it can hinder ur entire cycle. Seething about its effects on androgen receptors. What do u guys recommend. None of my cycle is oral. It's 12 weeks test cyp 300 ml twice a week front loaded with a very low dose of tren thrown in

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I doubt u need anything to really protect your liver if you aren't using any orals. And I've never had an issue with Milk Thistle any of my cycles. Can u post a link on the where you got that info about the thistle?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Cheap - NAC and r-ALA

Synthetek has a great product as well called, Synthergine.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok thanks. As far as the milk thistle link. Just google "milk thistle bad for cycle". There's lots of stuff (now how true it is is another question). I appreciate the feedback. I knew I could count on you guys

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok so I was looking for something pretty quick to protect my liver, something not to expensive and over the counter. I'd looked into milk thistle but found where it can hinder ur entire cycle. Seething about its effects on androgen receptors. What do u guys recommend. None of my cycle is oral. It's 12 weeks test cyp 300 ml twice a week front loaded with a very low dose of tren thrown in

Without a second thought your answer is Synthergine.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Synthergine is the best liver protector in the world. I also like LIV-52 as a general liver supplement.