©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Constant high dose/blast and cruise..

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
I am assuming that most of us feel that frequent cruising is safer, but that is not what I am wanting to talk about here. I want to discuss effectiveness in terms of muscle gain and finding which is right for you. From all my reading in the last four years, there seems to be two ways to go about this and each has its believers.

There are masses of people who follow a blast and cruise for many reasons, including safety, but what interests me is the people who follow it because they say that they only gain muscle in six week spurts, give or take a little.

On the other side is the guys who do a constant dose, say 700 mgs of test cyp year round. There is one very developed man on Rx Muscle that stays on test and hGH year round at a pretty constant dose, if I remember correctly. I have a very close friend, who is n this lifestyle, who damn near does the same. For ten or eleven months out of the year he is on a little npp and the same dosage of test cyp. He has had good success with this approach.

I tried this constant higher dosage approach for some time with not much in the way of muscle gain. I can admit to much of the time that I was not eating enough, but that was not always the case. More interestingly, I noticed that I developed a tolerance to aas in general and at times when I would cram down the calories and really focus, nothing. I have noticed, over the course of my life, that I build a tolerance quickly to medications when using regularly. This experience has me thinking that a structured blast and cruise is right for my body type/chemistry or whatever. I am thinking that maybe I will begin doing six weeks blast alternating with six weeks cruise and see where that takes me between now and spring.

I am interested to hear thoughts on this from you, gentleman.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I am a novice, but I think the blast and cruise approach is a better way. It is my understanding that a constant dose over time will lose it's effectiveness. I really don't have to say to back that up, just what my rudimentary understanding leads me to believe.

I am interested to hear what others have to say!

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Might wanna jack up proviron to attach to shbg. When on long time. Works for me plus switching up compounds. As we all know high shbg renders test useless. Might be why gains stall.

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Sounds good VM

Im the same way man, I just dont get anything outta staying on all year, I tried it and it just wasnt for me, so now i blast for 8 weeks then cruise for 4 then off for 4 and start over. just started tho so we'll see.