©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Call of duty ghosts midnight release!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Battlefield 4 is a better game by far in my opinion....ghosts is supposed to be a Call of Duty game but it plays just like modern warfare

I really enjoyed b43 and having a lot of fun playing bf4. I made the move from the console gaming to the pc gaming and glad i did! way less younger children playing :)

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I see... I think black ops should have been the next one right? Cause MW3 was the last one so Treyarch is due for a game.
I do believe this is an infinity ward game though so I've been looking at it as a modern warfare game

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
A little disappointing though the modern warfare games are never quite as cool as the black ops types

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I guess I'm just the opposite of a lot of people. I've always much preferred the Modern Warfare series to the Black Ops series. I actually traded in the first Black Ops game less than a week after I bought it. I'm looking forward to the new Ghosts, but was gonna wait to get it on the PS4.

Didn't like BF3 at all. Played the free beta on PS3 & thought it was horrible.

Last edited:

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I actually went ahead and got the 360 version. I can trade it in toward my xbox one version and get 50 bux so fuck it.
So far I really like it, but I've always been a modern warfare/infinity ward fan vs black ops/treyarch.
I love the campaign and I'm digging the way the class creation and prestige is working on the MP this time around. Should be a lot of fun this winter.
And IB, I will still be boning my old lady on a daily basis so...

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I suppose u and wv play this shit as u both eat sacks a nutter butters as the wifes are naked wanting company behind your two lazy boys on the green shag carpet of the man room.

it is Ben and Jerry's and baklava not Nutter butters iron built, lol. I usually play naked while jerking off, but anyway battlefield 4 is a much better game than the new Call of Duty goes I think it is a horrible online game. Have not played the campaign yet but I plan on doing a lot of drugs and then trying it hi after I work out of course

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
I see... I think black ops should have been the next one right? Cause MW3 was the last one so Treyarch is due for a game.
I do believe this is an infinity ward game though so I've been looking at it as a modern warfare game

no black ops 2 came out last year this is infinity wards turn

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Took me 6hrs not as good buts its a call of duty... Battlefield 4 much better game