©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just like to Introduce myself

mr. wayne

Oct 11, 2013
Southeastern, US
I'm glad to be here. I'm obviously new to this forum. I am a member of several others. The one I called home has been down for a bit and I started searching through all the forums I could find and when I came across this one I noticed a couple of sponsors from the forum that crashed and decided if they thought this is a good enviroment then it must be. I am happy to be here. Time to get to work and try to earn some rep. I am not new to lifting (or any forms of exercise be it body building(by no means a competive BB, Just like staying healthy and hopefully attractive to the ladies) or training for sports or as a former Amphibious Assault Vehicle Crewman in the Marine Corps I love some old fashion PT. To all the Devil Dogs here: Semper Fi! I also have a good decade of experience with sports nutrition and supplementation. Meaning I have researched and done enough to know you*can always learn more. Again I'm Mr. Wayne (joke from high school that followed me into the Corps) and if you will excuse me I would like to go explore the site and get to know my knew home. Thank You.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey glad you are here. Thanks for doing your thing with the Military.
You are appreciated. Post away and have fun... T

mr. wayne

Oct 11, 2013
Southeastern, US
Thank You. This is a great forum. I may not have found it if my other had not crashed. I thought it was amazing when I found it. I was not naive enough to think it was the only one; however, I didn't believe I would find another so fast. I searched through fifty or so before finding my way here, but generally just reading a couple of threads gives enough information to know if a forum has quality members. I have to admit that seeing one of the same sponsors drew me in but five minutes late I was signing up. Thanks again for the Welcome.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Welcome Brother, Hell of a place here and a bunch of good people.