©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Introduction

notdissolved

Nov 6, 2013
Hey thought I would join this site as I have started researching AAS. Site seems to be a good place to continue to get some knowledge on the subject. I definitely don't believe everything I read as I know some of what is posted is BS and just for business purposes. I am a very clinic study-driven individual and like to see the science first to decide where the source of the information is believable. While I am looking for more information on AAS, I happen to know I good deal about other topics and can willing to share and be a part of the community. I have a BA in Exercise Science and know a good deal about nutrition and farming techniques procedures and the chemicals used in traditional production of foods. I enjoy reviewing supplements as I have found most of them sell themselves on marketing principles and not actual science. Look how many pre-workout supplements are mostly caffeine. Not necessarily a bad thing but not usually a good value for your dollar. Caffeine is dirt cheap so don't buy a 40 dollar pre-workout. Just my .02. Glad to be here :)