©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

And So It Has Begun

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Well kids, I officially started my first cycle yesterday. This is what it looks like, very simple.

Week 1-12 500mg Test. Enan
Week 1-7 40mg D-bol ED
Week 5-12 500 IU's HCG once a week
Week 13-14 500 IU's HCG 3 times a week

For PCT I have clomid, Nolv, and clen on hand. Although I still have not made the decision to perform PCT or take a 200mg maintenance shot of Test. Enan once a week till start of 2nd cycle.

As for the D-bol in my cycle, I know many of you don't agree with a stack on a first cycle but I decided to for 3 reasons:

1. D-bol will kick in a lot quicker than the Test making me feel the effects and work harder in the gym.

2. I have been told by many that D-bol actually mellows you out. This is important to me because I'm worried about rage a bit. I'm already a short tempered ASS HOLE! :D :D

3. Last and being totally honest, I WANT TO BE HUGE. :D :D :D

I'll keep you all updated!

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Steel,

Good luck on your 1st go round. Everything looks good & very well planned. Other than some Winny/Tren yrs ago (for sprinting) my 1st "real" cycle is a month + away so I am interested in keeping up w/you. Your cycle is similar to what I am planning.

Please keep me/us posted of how your progressing

Nmd

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I don't think anyone would dissagree with dbol thrown in there. Oh now I see, 7weeks may be a long time to deal with the back ache. The Test should kick in around week 4. If I were you, I would drop the dbol down to 4or5 weeks. Save it for the end if your not real happy with your results around week 10. What do you guys think?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:
I don't think anyone would dissagree with dbol thrown in there. Oh now I see, 7weeks may be a long time to deal with the back ache.

He shouldn't get back pain if he divides the dosage throughout the day. I personally would drop the dbol anywhere between 4-6 weeks since it's just a kickstart to the testosterone.

Rumble1251

Mar 10, 2005
D

Dbol is a great way to start a cycle. 4 weeks max on it thoug. Its quite toxic. I couldnt imagine myself taking it for 7 weeks. I got so darn big after 3 weeks and stron as an ox. Not sure about splitting thr dosages avoid back pain. Those back pumps were excruciating at times. Some people get them and some dont. Drink lotsa water cranberrry juice. Do Milk THistle I hear.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Rumble1251 said:
Not sure about splitting thr dosages avoid back pain.

Splitting the dosage is so he has a consistancy in his blood. I just noticed that i encountered the back pumps when i took them all at one time 1 hr prior to my workout. My pumps were awesome but so was the back one's. So bad i literally had to lay down on the gym floor to relax it. Could hardly walk.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Liv 52 seems to be a good supplement for the liver. better than milk thistle. :cool:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Dbol at those dosages won't raise your liver values enough to be a concern. Although 6 weeks is the max that anyone should really run dbol.

P

pincrusher

cycle looks well planned and you did the right thing by coming on here and asking questions till you were sure of what you wanted to do. if anything i would reduce the dbol to weeks 1-4 and then add it again weeks 9-12. this will keep gains very constant throughout the entire cycle.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro's....Looking at Steel's cycle I have a question. Is the HCG necessary? I have seen similar cycles without it. If I remember correctly it helps with natural test production right?

P

pincrusher

hcg is probably not necessary, but it will certainly aid in recovery with the way he is using it. since hcg is not overly expensive, you can run it during a cycle but you must make sure you run an anti-estrogen product when you run hcg due to the fact that it has a high conversion rate to estrogen.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Thanks for all the feed back guys. Sounds good Pin about splitting it up in the beginning and end of cycle. I am splitting it up at 10mg doses 4 times a day, 5 hours apart. I'm also taking milk thistle for the liver. I'll keep you all updated! :D

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
um that would only leave you with 4 hours of sleep man, i dont think thats nearly enough especially while on juice

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Diesel said:
um that would only leave you with 4 hours of sleep man, i dont think thats nearly enough especially while on juice

10mg 5am
10mg 10am
10mg 3pm
10mg 8pm

Hey what was your grade in math class??!! lol!

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
wow, yeah your right lol
i just added up the 4 5 hours apart, 4x5 equal 20 24-20 =4
lol i guess i really did somthin wrong lol

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
got a d in geometry, its because the teach is a gay ass assistant wrestling coach and i wouldnt join so he hates me, especially when i told him ill box him and whoop his ass any day