©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sup

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Hey guys. I'm a psychiatric nurse student and a doorman. I compete in power lifting and just finished the WPF worlds. I took first in the 220 open single ply men, best lifter, and biggest bench. I totaled the day with a 1992, not quite were I wanted to be but still top 10 on the top 20 list in USA. Some of you guys know me from my gym and I'm glad you told me about this place. Hope to help out in the powerlifting section and to learn some new things!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey hey welcome! Glad to see you in here big guy . Don't choke me out
for the F vs. A. WPF not wpa. Ok got it. Just so you guys/gals know.
Psych is one of the guys I see and train around frequently.
Great lifter and just straight up cool guy. Here is a good example of focus
and drive. Congrats on a hell of a 2013 for you psych! National and world titles in Mens open 220's s/p. Post up and post often .
You will like it here. All positive and goal oriented crew here at anasci.
See you at the gym.... T

3biglifts

Sep 15, 2013
Washington, D.C.
Congratulations on that awesome performance! As a girl, a 1992 total blows my mind - my dream is to total 1000 (i.e. just HALF of that) at some point in my life. And I still have a very long way to go!

I'm new here myself...but welcome.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Congratulations on that awesome performance! As a girl, a 1992 total blows my mind - my dream is to total 1000 (i.e. just HALF of that) at some point in my life. And I still have a very long way to go!

I'm new here myself...but welcome.

Cool! You'll get there. Which fed?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Wanted to mention Psych has been competing for an astoundingly short time to be at the national and elite level that he is. Very motivational .
Hey 3 big you are here so you can always pm psych to pick his brain.
Thx , T...