©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deadwood (The TV show not Deca Dick!)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
I haven't seen it yet. What's it about?

The Shield is my favorite. Tuesday night is the first show of the season.

If you have HBO, it is on every Sunday night at 9 PM EST. It is about a goldrush town in Western America that is not part of the country yet. It is awsome! The show was created by (and he also writes some of the episodes) David Milch, who was one of the head writers for Hill Street Blues and one of the co-creators of NYPD Blue. Check it out brothers!

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Did you see the episode last year where the caved that young girls skull in? That show is serious, put the kids to bed tv.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Diesel said:
i like that ufc show, its badass bra

Yeah...I'm hooked on that one too! And yes..Deadwood is not to be watched around the little ones. There is serious vulgar language and violence. Why do you think I love it so much!!! LOL :twisted:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm not a big fan of tv...but since the wifey is away i just might start watching a little more.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
oracle said:
I'm not a big fan of tv...but since the wifey is away i just might start watching a little more.

Being a network engineer, I'm always looking at some damn screen or another. Just bought a 47 Inch High Def!