AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Ending off the cycle with a shorter ester?
Old
  (#1)
RandomBear
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
Ending off the cycle with a shorter ester? - 11-08-2013, 11:26 AM

I read it in a book about AAS that its better to end off the cycle with a shorter ester, is that true, also do you pin test e once or twice a week? Say for example:

Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED
Week 1 Test E 1000mg
Week 2-9 Test E 500mg E5D
Week 10-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD

Also, a side question, did anybody read GH15 Pocket bible lol, is that supposed to be like a legit thing? I read it and i felt some broscience going on over there, the dosages they recommended were crazy high.

Last edited by RandomBear; 11-08-2013 at 11:33 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
chester420
Registered User
 
chester420's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 74
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Texas
11-08-2013, 12:12 PM

what does your background look like? is this your first cycle/ assuming it is not, im not understand the wk 1 1000mg test e and 2-9 2 shots a week? just do your 2 shots a wk from jump. if this is your first cycle 1000mg is a tad high imo. my first 3 cyces were 500mg/wk and i had excellent gains.

running short esters at the end of your cycle is a personal preference. i start and end my cycles with short esters, just a habit. i dont run long cycles so i want the most bang in the time i allow. i wouldnt say its better. your diet is the key factor to your gains. then your training. drugs are last in determining your success. good luck


How we react is everything and our attitude is the choice we have: it is a choice we make every minute of everyday. It is a state of mind that no one can take from us. If we are in control of our attitudes, we are in command of our lives. And that is the best way to live.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
RandomBear
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
11-08-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester420 View Post
what does your background look like? is this your first cycle/ assuming it is not, im not understand the wk 1 1000mg test e and 2-9 2 shots a week? just do your 2 shots a wk from jump. if this is your first cycle 1000mg is a tad high imo. my first 3 cyces were 500mg/wk and i had excellent gains.

running short esters at the end of your cycle is a personal preference. i start and end my cycles with short esters, just a habit. i dont run long cycles so i want the most bang in the time i allow. i wouldnt say its better. your diet is the key factor to your gains. then your training. drugs are last in determining your success. good luck
This is not a first cycle advice thread lol, i did that awhile back but haven't started on my cycle. This thread is just to ask opinion on the ending with short ester. The week 1 1000mg is for front loading the Test e(x2 the amount that i am running for the cycle). Nope still 1 shot a week except im doing it once every 5 days as compared to once every 7 days to keep the blood levels steady.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Slate23
Registered User
 
Slate23's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 900
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: NorthWest
11-08-2013, 01:34 PM

I think pinning test E twice a week (say Monday and Thursdays like i do) should be enough to keep your blood levels steady. I also don't see any Benefit to switching to a shorter ester to finish your cycle. I would think that would mess with the levels of test in your body.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Jhezel
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 305
Join Date: Oct 2012
11-08-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran***Bear View Post
I read it in a book about AAS that its better to end off the cycle with a shorter ester, is that true, also do you pin test e once or twice a week? Say for example:

Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED
Week 1 Test E 1000mg
Week 2-9 Test E 500mg E5D
Week 10-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD

Also, a side question, did anybody read GH15 Pocket bible lol, is that supposed to be like a legit thing? I read it and i felt some broscience going on over there, the dosages they recommended were crazy high.
Just my opinion, I prefer switching to fast acting esters toward end of cycle. Ex. Test e 675mgs a week for 12wks at week 13 start test prop. Extend prop out to 16. Finally, wait 5 to 7 days for prop to exit out of system and start pct.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
kubes
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
11-08-2013, 04:09 PM

The only benefit to using a short ester at the end is to get the compound out of your system faster to start pct. the something can happen by just stopping your longest we 2 weeks before your pct. just depends on what you are trying to accomplish
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
 
Elvia1023's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 5,166
Join Date: Oct 2007
11-08-2013, 08:56 PM

I think it is much better to let the longer ester taper down before you start pct. Adding in short esters at the end is a silly idea imo... but I understand why some do it.


Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.


GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
RandomBear
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
11-08-2013, 10:18 PM

So the benefit of using shorter ester is that you get to start pct faster? Does earlier start of pct equals to faster recovery / easier recovery?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
RandomBear
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
11-08-2013, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I think it is much better to let the longer ester taper down before you start pct. Adding in short esters at the end is a silly idea imo... but I understand why some do it.
But doesn't that mean that after the cycle you would be left with near 0 test for 2 weeks before pct? As compared to using a shorter ester which you would only need to wait for about 5-7 days
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
kubes
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
11-08-2013, 10:53 PM

No he is only talking about if you blasting big doses
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
kubes
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
11-08-2013, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran***Bear View Post
So the benefit of using shorter ester is that you get to start pct faster? Does earlier start of pct equals to faster recovery / easier recovery?
The benefit of the faster ester is a shorter cycle not leaving you shut down as long
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
RandomBear
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
11-08-2013, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
The benefit of the faster ester is a shorter cycle not leaving you shut down as long
If the main concern of the cycle is to help the recovery of test production, what would be the optimal cycle length if inclusive of adding in of the short esters at the end of the cycle, would a 10 week cycle be a more optimal choice as compared to a 12 week cycle, or is it around the same?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
kubes
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
11-08-2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran***Bear View Post
If the main concern of the cycle is to help the recovery of test production, what would be the optimal cycle length if inclusive of adding in of the short esters at the end of the cycle, would a 10 week cycle be a more optimal choice as compared to a 12 week cycle, or is it around the same?
I think it would be about the same. If you add hcg to your cycle to maintain testicular function it will help recovery
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
RandomBear
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
11-09-2013, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
I think it would be about the same. If you add hcg to your cycle to maintain testicular function it will help recovery
Is hcg an optional option or is it something that is a must in all cycles? Besides the fact that it helps to promote the function of the testes during the cycle, is there any other special benefits towards the usage of hcg as compared to not using it? Like for example an increased chance of keeping the gains made from the cycle itself after pct/during pct? Because if it just kinda prevents the shrinkage of the testes during the cycle then I don't really feel that it is worth it for the extra sides and the cost.

Last edited by RandomBear; 11-09-2013 at 02:31 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Jhezel
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 305
Join Date: Oct 2012
11-09-2013, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
The benefit of the faster ester is a shorter cycle not leaving you shut down as long
Well said
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
kubes
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
11-09-2013, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran***Bear View Post
Is hcg an optional option or is it something that is a must in all cycles? Besides the fact that it helps to promote the function of the testes during the cycle, is there any other special benefits towards the usage of hcg as compared to not using it? Like for example an increased chance of keeping the gains made from the cycle itself after pct/during pct? Because if it just kinda prevents the shrinkage of the testes during the cycle then I don't really feel that it is worth it for the extra sides and the cost.
It's a matter of opinion... Is its must no but anything that helps promote a faster recovery is going to help maintain gains from your cycle. After discontinuing your cycle you need to make sure your eating enough to maintain your gains and recover endogenous testosterone production as fast as possible
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
Ironbuilt
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
11-09-2013, 04:05 AM

GH15 is a joke.. Bro bs is correct and u gotta pick and chose questions and answers to avoid the circus act.

I'm with Elvia , as long esters are tapering down you are also starting pct ,not stopping cold turkey waiting for 12 days and then trying to play jump start . The key is gradually taper so the body hopefully, depending on time on,can start to kick in with some hcg week of last pin to set the table for the total pct plan you are using. Short esters just play trickery and worsen the pct IMO if used at end.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
RandomBear
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
11-09-2013, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
GH15 is a joke.. Bro bs is correct and u gotta pick and chose questions and answers to avoid the circus act.

I'm with Elvia , as long esters are tapering down you are also starting pct ,not stopping cold turkey waiting for 12 days and then trying to play jump start . The key is gradually taper so the body hopefully, depending on time on,can start to kick in with some hcg week of last pin to set the table for the total pct plan you are using. Short esters just play trickery and worsen the pct IMO if used at end.
Then would it be better to use the old school pyramid method at the end of the cycle? Like for example if the max dosage for the whole cycle is 500mg a week thn starting from let's say week 8 of a 12 week cycle you start to decrease the dosage by 100mg each succession week so u end up with only 100mg a week on week 12? Or would it be better to just stick with the same dosages throughout the whole cycle and just let it slowly taper off by itself?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
kubes
AnaSCI VET
 
kubes's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
11-09-2013, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran***Bear View Post
Then would it be better to use the old school pyramid method at the end of the cycle? Like for example if the max dosage for the whole cycle is 500mg a week thn starting from let's say week 8 of a 12 week cycle you start to decrease the dosage by 100mg each succession week so u end up with only 100mg a week on week 12? Or would it be better to just stick with the same dosages throughout the whole cycle and just let it slowly taper off by itself?
I wouldn't even bother with tapering. A long ester will taper itself out of your system on its own. Just look up the half life of the compound you are running.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
RandomBear
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 86
Join Date: Feb 2013
11-09-2013, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
I wouldn't even bother with tapering. A long ester will taper itself out of your system on its own. Just look up the half life of the compound you are running.
So it's fine to just let the compound slowly exit your system by itself? Oh and a side question lol, what tests do you guys do to find out about your test levels and estrogen levels? If i remember correctly the normal blood tests only shows cholesterol levels and some other things.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.