©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ending off the cycle with a shorter ester?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I read it in a book about AAS that its better to end off the cycle with a shorter ester, is that true, also do you pin test e once or twice a week? Say for example:

Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED
Week 1 Test E 1000mg
Week 2-9 Test E 500mg E5D
Week 10-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD

Also, a side question, did anybody read GH15 Pocket bible lol, is that supposed to be like a legit thing? I read it and i felt some broscience going on over there, the dosages they recommended were crazy high.

Last edited:

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
what does your background look like? is this your first cycle/ assuming it is not, im not understand the wk 1 1000mg test e and 2-9 2 shots a week? just do your 2 shots a wk from jump. if this is your first cycle 1000mg is a tad high imo. my first 3 cyces were 500mg/wk and i had excellent gains.

running short esters at the end of your cycle is a personal preference. i start and end my cycles with short esters, just a habit. i dont run long cycles so i want the most bang in the time i allow. i wouldnt say its better. your diet is the key factor to your gains. then your training. drugs are last in determining your success. good luck

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
what does your background look like? is this your first cycle/ assuming it is not, im not understand the wk 1 1000mg test e and 2-9 2 shots a week? just do your 2 shots a wk from jump. if this is your first cycle 1000mg is a tad high imo. my first 3 cyces were 500mg/wk and i had excellent gains.

running short esters at the end of your cycle is a personal preference. i start and end my cycles with short esters, just a habit. i dont run long cycles so i want the most bang in the time i allow. i wouldnt say its better. your diet is the key factor to your gains. then your training. drugs are last in determining your success. good luck

This is not a first cycle advice thread lol, i did that awhile back but haven't started on my cycle. This thread is just to ask opinion on the ending with short ester. The week 1 1000mg is for front loading the Test e(x2 the amount that i am running for the cycle). Nope still 1 shot a week except im doing it once every 5 days as compared to once every 7 days to keep the blood levels steady.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I think pinning test E twice a week (say Monday and Thursdays like i do) should be enough to keep your blood levels steady. I also don't see any Benefit to switching to a shorter ester to finish your cycle. I would think that would mess with the levels of test in your body.

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
I read it in a book about AAS that its better to end off the cycle with a shorter ester, is that true, also do you pin test e once or twice a week? Say for example:

Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED
Week 1 Test E 1000mg
Week 2-9 Test E 500mg E5D
Week 10-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD

Also, a side question, did anybody read GH15 Pocket bible lol, is that supposed to be like a legit thing? I read it and i felt some broscience going on over there, the dosages they recommended were crazy high.

Just my opinion, I prefer switching to fast acting esters toward end of cycle. Ex. Test e 675mgs a week for 12wks at week 13 start test prop. Extend prop out to 16. Finally, wait 5 to 7 days for prop to exit out of system and start pct.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
The only benefit to using a short ester at the end is to get the compound out of your system faster to start pct. the something can happen by just stopping your longest we 2 weeks before your pct. just depends on what you are trying to accomplish

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I think it is much better to let the longer ester taper down before you start pct. Adding in short esters at the end is a silly idea imo... but I understand why some do it.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
So the benefit of using shorter ester is that you get to start pct faster? Does earlier start of pct equals to faster recovery / easier recovery?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I think it is much better to let the longer ester taper down before you start pct. Adding in short esters at the end is a silly idea imo... but I understand why some do it.

But doesn't that mean that after the cycle you would be left with near 0 test for 2 weeks before pct? As compared to using a shorter ester which you would only need to wait for about 5-7 days

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
The benefit of the faster ester is a shorter cycle not leaving you shut down as long

If the main concern of the cycle is to help the recovery of test production, what would be the optimal cycle length if inclusive of adding in of the short esters at the end of the cycle, would a 10 week cycle be a more optimal choice as compared to a 12 week cycle, or is it around the same?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
If the main concern of the cycle is to help the recovery of test production, what would be the optimal cycle length if inclusive of adding in of the short esters at the end of the cycle, would a 10 week cycle be a more optimal choice as compared to a 12 week cycle, or is it around the same?

I think it would be about the same. If you add hcg to your cycle to maintain testicular function it will help recovery

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I think it would be about the same. If you add hcg to your cycle to maintain testicular function it will help recovery

Is hcg an optional option or is it something that is a must in all cycles? Besides the fact that it helps to promote the function of the testes during the cycle, is there any other special benefits towards the usage of hcg as compared to not using it? Like for example an increased chance of keeping the gains made from the cycle itself after pct/during pct? Because if it just kinda prevents the shrinkage of the testes during the cycle then I don't really feel that it is worth it for the extra sides and the cost.

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Is hcg an optional option or is it something that is a must in all cycles? Besides the fact that it helps to promote the function of the testes during the cycle, is there any other special benefits towards the usage of hcg as compared to not using it? Like for example an increased chance of keeping the gains made from the cycle itself after pct/during pct? Because if it just kinda prevents the shrinkage of the testes during the cycle then I don't really feel that it is worth it for the extra sides and the cost.

It's a matter of opinion... Is its must no but anything that helps promote a faster recovery is going to help maintain gains from your cycle. After discontinuing your cycle you need to make sure your eating enough to maintain your gains and recover endogenous testosterone production as fast as possible

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
GH15 is a joke.. Bro bs is correct and u gotta pick and chose questions and answers to avoid the circus act.

I'm with Elvia , as long esters are tapering down you are also starting pct ,not stopping cold turkey waiting for 12 days and then trying to play jump start . The key is gradually taper so the body hopefully, depending on time on,can start to kick in with some hcg week of last pin to set the table for the total pct plan you are using. Short esters just play trickery and worsen the pct IMO if used at end.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
GH15 is a joke.. Bro bs is correct and u gotta pick and chose questions and answers to avoid the circus act.

I'm with Elvia , as long esters are tapering down you are also starting pct ,not stopping cold turkey waiting for 12 days and then trying to play jump start . The key is gradually taper so the body hopefully, depending on time on,can start to kick in with some hcg week of last pin to set the table for the total pct plan you are using. Short esters just play trickery and worsen the pct IMO if used at end.

Then would it be better to use the old school pyramid method at the end of the cycle? Like for example if the max dosage for the whole cycle is 500mg a week thn starting from let's say week 8 of a 12 week cycle you start to decrease the dosage by 100mg each succession week so u end up with only 100mg a week on week 12? Or would it be better to just stick with the same dosages throughout the whole cycle and just let it slowly taper off by itself?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Then would it be better to use the old school pyramid method at the end of the cycle? Like for example if the max dosage for the whole cycle is 500mg a week thn starting from let's say week 8 of a 12 week cycle you start to decrease the dosage by 100mg each succession week so u end up with only 100mg a week on week 12? Or would it be better to just stick with the same dosages throughout the whole cycle and just let it slowly taper off by itself?

I wouldn't even bother with tapering. A long ester will taper itself out of your system on its own. Just look up the half life of the compound you are running.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I wouldn't even bother with tapering. A long ester will taper itself out of your system on its own. Just look up the half life of the compound you are running.

So it's fine to just let the compound slowly exit your system by itself? Oh and a side question lol, what tests do you guys do to find out about your test levels and estrogen levels? If i remember correctly the normal blood tests only shows cholesterol levels and some other things.