©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new here- any feedback on physique please.

rayisdabest

Nov 8, 2013
sup fellas,

i've been lifting for about over 2 years now. I started bulking probably 7 months ago and i've finally started my cut a week ago.
Any feedback would be appreciated on my physique. I know my chest is pretty shit.

PS: these pictures were taken within a 2 day span.

height:6 ft
weight: 218 lbs
body fat: who knows way too high

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 3.00.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 3.00.31 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0167.PNG
    IMG_0167.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 260
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 3.00.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 3.00.16 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 256

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Y not continue to bulk instead of cutting...its like taking one step forward and then two steps back...good job tho homie

rayisdabest

Nov 8, 2013
I'm 18- yeah i had a knee injury so i've finally been able to do squats again. cant wait for my core finally feel solid again

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
At your age you have tons of potential to grow without cycling. Your hormones are peaking right now and shutting them down to do a cycle would be a waste IMHO. Work on your nutrition.... That's we're your gains are going to continue to be made. I wish I would have started this at your age!!

rayisdabest

Nov 8, 2013
welcome! looking good bro.

haha thanks man

yeah i started off working out with a really solid diet regimen which i could keep extremely consistent but now that i'm at college i've honestly been struggling to get my proper macros.

Going to try to clean it up though

rayisdabest

Nov 8, 2013
At your age you have tons of potential to grow without cycling. Your hormones are peaking right now and shutting them down to do a cycle would be a waste IMHO. Work on your nutrition.... That's we're your gains are going to continue to be made. I wish I would have started this at your age!!

It seems that way. I'm curious to see how far i can push myself before i ever start my cycle. Definetly dont want to start my cycles too early either since health always comes first:headbang:

rayisdabest

Nov 8, 2013
Y not continue to bulk instead of cutting...its like taking one step forward and then two steps back...good job tho homie

I'm planning on continuing my cut just so i know what i got to work with and figure out what i should focus on and how to change my routine up to better acheive the physique i desire:D

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
It seems that way. I'm curious to see how far i can push myself before i ever start my cycle. Definetly dont want to start my cycles too early either since health always comes first:headbang:
Good choice

I'm planning on continuing my cut just so i know what i got to work with and figure out what i should focus on and how to change my routine up to better acheive the physique i desire:D
I believe the leaner you can get the happier you are going to be with your progress!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Good man Ray.. Smart 18 yr old.. Just research any and all aas before you decide which I'm sure you will do.. Keep up good Cardio and nutrition and get shredded brutha..