©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My New Cycle thoughts

OGH11

Oct 27, 2013
OK my current stats are 50yrs old , 5'10 248lbs I am not a skinny dude never will be alwasy been just a bog boy so at 248 waist 36 , health is good and diet is pretty good ost part started a 16wk Dbol, Cyp,Eqp , I have been on TRT for 3-4 yrs now just cyp i never take what doc tells me too of course prob 300mg every 7 days . So now I am noticing doesnt feel the same as Prscip cyp is that normal or what ? any sugesstions to help this cycle along is appreciated . I am not looking to get in show shape or anything just want to fill out my XXL shirts again well :headbang:

Thanks guys OGH11

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I wouldnt run the dbol longer than a few weeks worth of a kicker specially if youve never taken it before... make sure your takin liver meds with it milk thistle etc..far as the other what mg were you thinking per week? Make sure diet is in check for your goals food is sooo important.

OGH11

Oct 27, 2013
Many cycles under ny bealt , may years ago though si am not new to this totally just kinda want to get a jump on things in the gym is all you guys know it just feels better on a cycle of couse and the dbol i agree and what abour eod on the dbol for maybe 6-8 weeks of the 16 week cycle ? I am 50yrs old now cycled all my mid 20's though about 38-39 then elbow surgeries both of them so took awhile off just getting back in on a regular basis been almost 12mo now back in the gym steady.

Thanks guys

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Why are you running the dbol? If it's a kickstart then just run it Ed for 4 weeks. You need to split it up based on the half life of the compound though