©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Belfort vs Hendo

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Who do you guys have for this one? Belfort is on a roll again but you can never count out Hendo! Hoping it is a good fight either way it goes.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Hendo has never been knocked out. I see Hendo just throwing Bombs till he finally connects. I predict Hendo by KO

hawkeyes56

Oct 13, 2013
Nova
The stoppage looked early to me... It did appear to me though that he still had his senses and was reaching for Belfort's leg, may have just prolonged the inevitable but that is my humble opinion.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The stoppage looked early to me... It did appear to me though that he still had his senses and was reaching for Belfort's leg, may have just prolonged the inevitable but that is my humble opinion.

Remember you have to be intelligibly defending yourself at all times and grabbing a leg out of desperation isn't defending yourself from more punches. I didn't think it was an early stoppage at all- this is coming from some one who has trained with and really likes Dan- too bad for him. I do like vitor quite a bit as a fighter.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

I disagree and I have always liked Hendo! He was taking big shots even though just out of instinct he was grabbing for a leg. Hendo was not able to defend himself and the ref is obligated to keep the fighter safe. It was a huge win for Belfort!