©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar - Oxandralone now days is NOT PURE

Vidocq

Oct 26, 2012
He seems nice, but he has absolutely NO idea what he's talking about. I had anavar raws from 2006 tested at SRCS and they came out over 99% oxandrolone. And I remember paying like $9/g for it, which comes out to $0.10 per 10mg capsule.

I would love to know how he KNOWS how expensive each hormone is to produce. Or is he just going off source lists, with var and primo being the most commonly expensive hormones? It's funny how he bashes "rec bodybuilders" for going off of "bro science," when he is doing it himself. He doesn't know how much each hormone costs to produce, he is dead wrong about not getting actual anavar nowadays...

Basically he's the idiot at the gym who thinks that everything was better when he was young and walking 15 miles in the snow uphill both ways to school where he got 6 phD's in "steroids" (because his school had a specific degree in steroids because it was the best school in history). Good job, brah.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
He seems nice, but he has absolutely NO idea what he's talking about. I had anavar raws from 2006 tested at SRCS and they came out over 99% oxandrolone. And I remember paying like $9/g for it, which comes out to $0.10 per 10mg capsule.

I would love to know how he KNOWS how expensive each hormone is to produce. Or is he just going off source lists, with var and primo being the most commonly expensive hormones? It's funny how he bashes "rec bodybuilders" for going off of "bro science," when he is doing it himself. He doesn't know how much each hormone costs to produce, he is dead wrong about not getting actual anavar nowadays...

Basically he's the idiot at the gym who thinks that everything was better when he was young and walking 15 miles in the snow uphill
both ways to school where he got 6 phD's in "steroids" (because his
school had a specific degree in steroids because it was the best
school in history). Good job, brah.

Not sure how old u are but why could I take 4 / 2.5mg anavar back In my 20s and feel it more than a Chinese 99% raw made into 1/ 50mg capsul from any honest source .? Anavar has changed I've seen it happen over 25yrs..

ripped358

May 3, 2013
why because its been so many years that now your body doesn't respond to the same dosages of yesteryear.
when I started out I would use 50mg of zambon winny,mon-we'd-fri-
and with that I would use 200mg of schering primo a week and get shredded
Then it went to needing 50mg a day.
nowadays I need 100mgs a day
primo between 800-1000mg
so by comparison after using for 20 + years I need much higher dosages
Same with test ,I needed one maybey 2 amps a week for phenomenal results and sex drive would be through the roof.
Now I barely get super horny on 2grams a week but that's prob because the deca or eq combined.
I never took anavar back in the day but used
Haloteston made by Upjohn at 20 or 30mg a day can't remember but I do not it came in a little glass jar and they were 10mg each
Between that everyday and winny ever other day I was hard as a rock
With a shitty diet
now I have stenox 2.5mg of haloteston and I need atleast 40 mg to feel anything
So you can't compare gear you used in 80s-90s to now cause your tolerance is much higher.
If I did the cycle I'm on now back in the day ,dieting or not I'd be do bloated but another thing ,nobody used antiestrogens or pct back in the day I didn't even know what it was I just listened to what the dealer told me

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well I forgot to say I quit for 10 years lol. And anavar was hard to find until chinese started the the flour industry boom in the states,and i wasnt really looking as my career wasnt in BB , But I totally agree on that r358 because like any med a body builds a tolerance up..
Halo in a bottle.. It was the shit brutha.. Pm me if u ever find great halo., lots a bunk out for sure..

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hmm interesting take from you folks. I do think many compounds from the east do contain what they are suppose to . I think that some compounds are slighltly "off' perfect spec.That would be the + or - tolerences to show said compound is right on the money. I think trade marked compounds would have this occur more frequently. Using some of my fading memory I can tell you this
I used ciba geigy dianabol from the pharm before ciba called it a day.
I had a good comparison without a lengthy interim to notice the american generics(bolar , rugby etc) were not as potent as brand name ciba.
Ciba's little blue 5's made my piss smell like ronson lighter fluid immediately and just really worked well at 20-30 mgs . Right around the same time I used some rugby generic 5's and they felt about the same at 40-50mgs. I had a couple bottles of ciba D stashed. That fall I ran some ciba dbol and was noticebly more potent.
Yeah i know the smell of my piss is really way into "bro science"but it sure was
odd the effects were not the same with the generics.
I also used Ciba vet inj dianbol a few years later and it worked really well.
Used some inj ciba back and forth with some reforbit B and can tell you the cibas effects were more pronounced.
That being said I wanted to mention I used quite a few negma parabolan amps way back then . I used no tren hexy for years . I then used some ug hexy a few years back and that ug hex was equally effective as the old brand name negmas . Really potent... So in our world just remember things are not always as they seem. Good points from all of you..... T

Vidocq

Oct 26, 2012
Not sure how old u are but why could I take 4 / 2.5mg anavar back In my 20s and feel it more than a Chinese 99% raw made into 1/ 50mg capsul from any honest source .? Anavar has changed I've seen it happen over 25yrs..

I'm 34, been on the boards since I was 20 (started at old bolex and the gade, then on meso obviously around 2003). I'm not sure what you've seen change, other than completely qualitative experience. However, quantitative numbers back up my claim. I won't go into detail about who I was, but I was having many kilos tested (obviously not the whole kilo, would send in 1 gram) by SRCS.

I honestly believe, as was mentioned above, that the more you reach your genetic potential, the slower gains will come at similar doses. If you'd have tried my old anavar at the same dose you tried your HG var, I think you'd have noticed no difference. I gained 30lbs of weight on 20mg of pink thai's daily. Now I can take 40mg of dbol and not gain the same weight. Is it any less real? NOPE. However I'm far larger and more advanced than when I took the pink thai dbol.

This argument was over on proM recently, with guys saying HG products were so much better than ug products. And the simple truth is that, given the same dosage, you will notice no difference between "x" mg of HG steroid to "x" mg of ug steroid. This is again, presuming each product indeed contains the same dose of active hormone.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Actually stanz is one of the easier compounds to obtain good quality.
generally the really expensive compounds are much more hit and miss.
As Vidoqc mentioned should be the same mg for mg. The only other variable
would be if said compound is "off spec" somewhat. Yes that is possible .
That is very basic in the world chemistry. Batch A spot on spec performs perfectly as first finalized lab versions. Batch B had wilbur or whoever
is running batch do something slightly different . Batch B works but performance is slightly subpar.I wonder how many of you know that
original brand name us pharm aas used no Chinese raws 30 years ago.
Compounds were sometimes produced in house or most of the time came from very high quality sourcing such as sigma aldrich. The cost of the us produced raws were far higher than todays chinese stuff. This I know for fact as I contemplated doing a Ug as far back as 1987. So being from a chemical industry background I had access and pricing knowledge to back what I am saying. All in all if it works I'm happy if not I'm not. T